
Welcome, friends, it's time for another Card Chain Challenge Reveal.
We had 34 players for this challenge and our total number of cards exchanged thus far is a whopping 3,945.
Our themes for this challenge were:
Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not
required.)
Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)
Theme Options: Irish / Birds / Friendship
Product / Technique Options: Stamps / Rocker Card
I'm not quite sure why I went for a bunny on the card I sent to Joanne in UK as it wasn't one of our themes! However, I did use the colour palette and the themes of friendship and stamps. I just love this Katzelkraft bun.
My sender this month was Kati in Germany and just look what she created. This picture doesn't do justice to this lovely, special make. Thanks so much, Kati, I love it!
Don't forget that if you want to join in the fun, you can sign up for the Card Chain Challenge. All sign ups run in advance, from the 7th of the preceding month to the 6th of the exchange month. All reveals happen on the 2nd of the month after the exchange is complete. Hope to see you there!


12 comments:
Absolutely lovely bunny card and a fab make received in return. x
Adorable bunny card, Jo - just love your coloring on this cutie!!
Love your cute bunny and what a wonderful writer he is with his colored pencil! He is even ignoring his carrot while he writes his important message! (your card isn't linking - I think you forgot to label your post card chain challenge?) Julia xx
Love this Jo, up on my kitchen shelf to enjoy each time I pass and it makes me smile. I’ve just ordered my first Katzelkraft stamps (That’s Crafty have quite a few in their moving sale, I had to discipline myself not to go too mad!)
Lovely card Jo. It's delightful. And what a pretty card you received.
I love this bunny and your card too!! Wonderfully done!!
Your bunny and card are adorable, Jo. I can totally see why you needed to have this stamp. I don't own any Katzelkraft stamps, but I may have to change that ...
A wonderful make by Kati too!
Marianne x
Why wouldn't you choose this quirky little bunny? He looks so cute trying to manage the giant pencil. Great card xx
Your bunny is so darn cute!
Lovely card for the Card Chain Challenge, Jo. I like the embossed circle and the tiny butterfly.
Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE
A darling image and CAS design, great use of the color option!
Beautiful card and love the cute bunny,love the beautiful card you received too
Carol x
Post a Comment