Hello and welcome! It's time for the April 2023 Card
Chain Challenge Reveal and we have a wonderful selection of cards on show that were all created using the following options:
Theme Options: Spring / Umbrellas / Friendship
Product / Technique Options: Brads / Paper Piecing
Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not
required.)
Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)
Theme Options: Spring / Umbrellas / Friendship
I sent this little card across the miles to Joanne in CT, USA.
I decided to play with the themes of Spring and Friendship, plus that lovely colour combo. I decided my Katzelkraft bunny needed a Hero Arts bee to bee-friend. LOL!
My sender for this month was the lovely Linda in Minnesota, USA, and this is what I received from her. Thanks, Linda, I love it!
We had 28 participants who exchanged cards across the globe this month.
Total number of cards exchanged thus far by Card Chain Challenge participants is 3,973, and I have a feeling we're going to smash through the 4,000 barrier with our May Challenge! Wooooo Hooooo! Want to join the fun? Could your card be card #400? Please head on over to The Card Chain Challenge and play along.



8 comments:
Darling bunny scene and I love the little bee! Great minds think alike because an upcoming Diva card will have a bitty bee on it :)
I'm so glad you like the card - I had fun with the sketch and colors!! And thanks for all you do for the CCC!!
Your bunny looks so pleased with his carrot and I love the sky, such a calming background that detracts nothing from the bunny. Great use of the gingham too. I love gingham, have loads of it, but never use it! xx
What sweet images Jo with your carrot eating bunny gazing at his friend the bee! Love how his ears go right off the edge. Wonderful fluffy white clouds and flowers growing in the grass! Julia xx
Nice to see another of the bunnies getting an outing and this is such a sweet card Jo, love the little bee — I hope he has friendly intentions, not stinging ones!
I love the bunnies from Katzenkraft and your card. The saying fits perfectly!
I LOVE your bunny with the lovely sentiment. A beautiful card.
Faith x
Very cute bunny card Jo, have a lovely day, Robyn
What an adorable little scene with your bunny. And glad you like the card I sent.
Post a Comment