Friday, 2 June 2023

Card Chain Challenge Reveal - May 2023


 

 
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:


Colour Palette Option
 (Exact matching is not required.)


Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)
 
Theme Options: Hats / Flowers / Friendship

Product / Technique Options: Embossing Powder / Ripped Edges

Here's what I made, and sent to Carol in the UK

I used an oldie called Sit, Stay, Relax from Stampin' Up! and Relax die from Cutlorations/Stamplorations. 


My sender this month is Gail in Canada and just look what she made... It's adorable, isn't it!


If you'd like to see the whole Reveal post in all it's glory, please head on over and take a look! 

14 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous slimline, Jo - love how you used the colors and that kitty on stuffed chair is darling!!

Julia Aston said...

Yes please! I want to be sitting in that comfy chair with the kitty (and maybe a book too!) A great slim line design using the colors Jo - funny how we have to remind ourselves to RELAX and often feel guilty when we do??!! Julia xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card Jo I love the chair and the sparkle relax -thank you I love it-great shaker card from Gail too
Carol x

HilaryJane said...

Your comfy chair looks so inviting. Wish I could curl up in it like that cat. Gails card is very special too xx

Angelnorth said...

What a great tall slim design Jo, love that little curled up kitty and the background looks fab!

Gail L said...

Your card is lovely!
Glad you liked mine!

Greta said...

Such a great card for Carol! Wonderful background & the kitty on the chair is so cute!

Dawn T said...

Love your card Jo. Looks awesome.

papierelle said...

Cats know best how to relax and they don't let anyone or anything bother them!! Very lovely card!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Definitely a relaxing card, as that Puss has found out, it's a wonderful card JO.
Faith x

Arlene said...

Great card - that kitty sure knows how to relax.

Imke said...

Wonderful Slimline card, Jo. I like the big sentiment and the chair is super matching.

Great card for the Card Chain Challenge. I am happy being part of it.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Robyn Oliver said...

Love your RELAX card Jo, it something we all may need to do more often... hope all is well and thanks for hosting CCC, hugs Robyn

Arlene said...

I always have trouble with color challenges, but you seem to have effortlessly achieved fantastic results - great card.