The One Where Jo Dropped The Ball...
Seriously, I totally missed that yesterday was the second of the month and therefore Card Chain Challenge Reveal Day. Little wonder that the adorable Gail was messaging me on Facebook this morning to see if I was ok. Thanks, Gail, you're such a star!
We had a truly impressive 36 participants
who exchanged cards across the globe this month, and we even welcomed two new players to our friendly little community.
Total number
of cards exchanged thus far by Card Chain Challenge participants is 4,041. Isn't that just extraordinary?
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
Colour Palette Option
or
Sketch Option
or
Theme Options: Vintage/Wheels/Friendship
or
Product/Technique Options: Lace/Shaped card
I sent my simple CAS creation to the lovely Mia in Greece...
If you'd like to play along with this fab challenge our July Sign-Up is still open here. I hope you come and join the fun.




6 comments:
Sweet CAS card, Joanne. Gail also sent me a note because i did not sent a picture **lol**
Also the card you got from Hilary is very nice !
Happy to be part of the Challenge.
Beautifully coloured Jo and a great image to use with those proportions — love it!
what a sweet card you made Jo. And what a stunner from Hilary.
What a sweet image and I love your coloring/shading, Jo!! Lucky Mia & lucky you to get that lacy beauty from Hilary!!
Thank you so much for the fantastic card, Jo. I simply LOVE it !!! And what a beautiful card you received from Hilary! Big hugs, my friend.
I love your CAS card, such a great image too. Life sometimes runs away with us so I know the feeling when you have missed something. I did notice that Gail was working on the post very late on the 1st too. I am late visiting because life ran away with me for a few days. I am so glad you like my card xx
Post a Comment