Tuesday, 14 November 2023

Last Minute dot Com

 


I'm just coming in under the wire for the current challenge at The Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.

I've had plenty of time to come up with something for this fun challenge, but after trying a few different ideas this was the only thing I liked! 


Doesn't this good boy from Jane's Doodles look fabulous in his Christmas jumper? 

I used a tiny piece of leftover paper for the jumper, so am linking up for Challenge #467 in The Snippets Playground.

I'm also linking to another new-to-me challenge called Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge. They are currently on Challenge #51... So I'm obviously a little slow on the uptake!


Hope you all have a happy and creative day! 

14 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Such a fun card Jo, love the pups Christmas jumper.

Sarn said...

A wonderfully CAS Christmas card. Love this.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you on the swings later xxx

Aquarius said...

Such a fun image - just love the doggy Snippets Christmas jumper

I Card Everyone said...

Jo, I'm so happy to see this darling Dane - please tell me he is in fact a Great Dane? Just wonderful dressed in his Christmas jumper!
YOU are always on the nice list, too! x
=]

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute! Love this big doc with his Christmas jumper sitting on a funny sentiment!! It's an adorable CAS card that will put a big smile on the recipient's face! :)

Dawn T said...

too cute Jo. Great card

papierelle said...

The lucky guy!!! I wish that was the case for me too! ... *LOL*

Riet Harikini said...

What a lovely card and such a great design, love it.
Thanks for joining the challenge at Lost Coast Designs.

Diane said...

I LOVE this cleverly and adorably cute created card, as a dog lover it really speaks to me!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Lia said...

Oooh, that doggie is adorable in his jumper: ready for the cold!!
Lia DT POE

Di said...

Brilliant card Jo - LOVE the pooch proudly wearing his snippets 'woolly'. Great work and made me smile.

Hugs

Di xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a darling dog in his jumper, Jo - great pattern choice for your paper piecing!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just fabulous, love his jumper and the sparkly gold around him,
Faith x

Vickie Y said...

Super cute! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.