Thursday, 2 November 2023

The Card Chain Challenge Reveal - October 2023

Hello and welcome it's time for the October 2023 Card Chain Challenge Reveal!


We had 34 participants who exchanged cards across the globe this month. Our total number of cards exchanged thus far by Card Chain Challenge participants is 4,168.

And a new player joined our chain this month, so it's 'Hello' to Barbara in Switzerland.  
 
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:


Colour Palette Option



(Exact matching is not required.)


Sketch Option

 
(Orient as desired.)


Theme Options:
Bears / Balloons / Friendship

Product / Technique Options: Something Fluffy / Spotlight Stamping

Here's what I sent to  Viv in UK.


I've had this little bear for ages, but have never inked him up before. He's from a Tracey Hey set called 'No Words'. Cute, isn't he! 

My sender for this month is the lovely Jeanne in Minnesota
Isn't her card just a masterclass in CAS perfection!



If you want to join in the fun you can sign up for the Card Chain Challenge.  All sign ups run in advance, from the 7th of the preceding month to the 6th of the exchange month.  All reveals happen on the 2nd of the month after the exchange is complete.


9 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such cute bear and love the hearts, beautiful and very sweet design!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a sweet bear, Jo, and I love the background you created!!

HilaryJane said...

Your little bear is definitely cute. I am so glad you have used him at last. Great background and I agree with you about Jeanne's card. Just brilliant xx

Julia Aston said...

I love the pink and blue colors on your sweet T shirted yoga bear Jo - sweet text hearts and lovely gold framing! Julia xx

Dawn T said...

Such a sweet card Jo. He is a cute bear

papierelle said...

It's nice that you freed the bear from the stamp set and created this beautiful and cute card.

Jeanne H said...

Thanks for highlighting my card to you. I love your bear too. He should make anyone not feeling well much better!

Arlene said...

Darling card with that cute little bear.

Bastelmichaela said...

The bear with the hearts is cute,
i like your card.