Thankfully, it's fairly mild where I am today as we have no central heating at the moment! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I am currently wearing four layers.
I'm delighted to be joining the fun at LCD today with a fun card featuring a fabulous Jane's Doodles image which I've stamped, coloured and paper pieced.
This was very fiddly to make, but great fun. I'm sure this is how modern reindeer cope with a deep midwinter.
I used up quite a few little bits of pretty patterned paper for this card just so I could play along in The Snippets Playground Challenge!
Hope you're having a happy Christmas eve - eve - eve!


9 comments:
Happy Christmas Eve Eve Eve to you too! Love this fun reindeer card.
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. You’ll find us in the gym doing nativity play rehearsals Xxx
Fun card Jo. Thanks also for the gorgeous card I received this week. Lovely.
Such a fun card, worth the fiddly job in making though. Love it.
GREAT card Jo - right up my street! Such fun
Merry Christmas!
Hugs
Di xxa
Adorable and fun!! Love this couple of reindeers! :D
Merry Christmas, Jo!
Super cute! Love the colors you used and the reindeer in the snowmobile are great. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!
A fun card with great use of snippets. I hope you’re having a wonderful Christmas time.
Heee, I absolutely loved it Jo!! And yes, I did admire how neat your paper piecing was! Hope you both had a great Christmas xx
A Super Duper card in every way.
Post a Comment