Saturday, 23 December 2023

The Sistahs are Back in Town!

Edna and the sisterhood are back from an extended break and are getting ready to be super snarky in 2024 to celebrate our 10th anniversary!

Our final challenge for 2023 is a special one, as we remember 
our much loved sistah JESSI 


Jessi was a founding member of the sisterhood, and it was a joy to get to know her, along with the other sistahs when I joined the gang in 2016. Sadly, the world lost this creative and beautiful soul in December 2018. 

We'd love you to help us celebrate Jessi by creating a project inspired by her art. You can find some crafty inspiration on her blog HERE.

I've always liked this card Jessi made; you can find it by visiting Jessi's blog here


And here's my Inspired by Jessi creation. 

I haven't used Art Impressions Giant Cake Set for a while, so it was fun to get this one inked up once again. 

The Sisterhood very much hope you'll come play along and help us remember our sweet, funny and much-missed buddy, Jessi. Also, the sistahs have a new teamie... I wonder who it can be??!!


💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

8 comments:

Dawn T said...

Beautiful post Jo. Your card inspired by Jessi is perfect. Lovely colouring.

Donna said...

Ahhhhhh love that card and Jessi would love your take on it

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling cake card in honor of Jessi, Jo - I didn't know her but you've drawn great inspiration from her card!

JulieP said...

Given that I also have this wonderful birthday cake stamp set I know I would have loved her. Fun tribute Jo!

Barbara Godden said...

Wonderful case of Jessi's card, She would have loved it. Great job.

Chris Dring said...

What a great take on her card, Jo! Jessi would have loved it.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous take on the card, great colouring too.
Faith x

Greta said...

Jessi & I were blog friends way back. So sad & hard to believe she's been gone that long. Her card is so fun & cute--no wonder you cased it! Absolutely love what you made, Jo--wonderful coloring & so fun!