We're celebrating all things NEW over at the Sisterhood with our January Challenge!
New Year, new techniques, new crafting goodies... If it's new then link it up!
Just before we get going, did you notice that Sister Lee has worked her magic again for our challenge graphic? Our NEW Edna is in a Barbie box. So clever!
My NEW creation uses a fun Mary Engelbreit image and sentiment, one of my Gel Prints, a new-to-me Sheena Douglas die cut - Make Time, and some gorgeous golden numbers by Mama Elephant.
In addition, I'm linking my card to The current ANYTHING GOES Challenge at The Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. They have a few changes taking place and their challenge has gone monthly. Also, they have a few changes to their rules:
- You can enter the challenge 2 times using any named brand of rubber or clear stamps and can combine your entry with a maximum of 5 other challenges (total 6 challenge links).
- If you use Lost Coast Designs or Carmen's Veranda stamps on your project you can enter the challenge as many times as you want and link up to as many other challenges as you want. Remember to mention in your post which Lost Coast Designs or Carmen's Veranda stamps you have used.
This is a great site with an amazing DT and a store chock full of fabulous stamps, so why not head on over and check it out!
Meanwhile, back to The Sisterhood who are ready and waiting for you to come and play along! Our challenges are now monthly to give you guys plenty of time to join the fun.

12 comments:
LOL - you captured me perfectly ringing in the new year, Jo - I even have bunny slippers!! Great composition & I love your gelli print!!
Yep that was me too at New Year! Love this Jo!
Ha! Ain't that the truth?! Great card!!!
Muah ha ha ha ha ha this is so awesome
This is me trying to get motivated even to go to the grocery store!
If I have to put pants on (versus my pajama pants) I don't wanna do it
Cheers and happy new year sistah!
I can so relate! 😂 Love your card!… image, colours, design - all of it!
Great card Jo. Love it.
This is awesome. I want to fall asleep on a bed of numbers in my bunny slippers. Thanks for spreading the word and joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz
*LOL* ... You know me pretty well.
Oh I love this! Great stamp (even down to the bunny slippers) and perfect sentiment for it. Love the bright background and the glittery 2024. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!
I think you've captured perfectly what most women think at this time of year! LOL! Genius! (And thanks for the shout out!) Muah!
This goes through my head all of the time. I'm all in until it's actually time to go...then I want to back out. LOL!!! BTW .... I didn't even catch the Barbie theme until you mentioned it. *smacks her head*
What a beautiful background and I love that ME image! Didn't know there were stamps with her designs. Your card is wonderful and made me smile--great sentiment and fits me perfectly!
Post a Comment