Thursday, 2 May 2024

Card Chain Challenge Reveal - April 2024



We had 32 participants who exchanged cards across the globe this month. Our total number of cards exchanged thus far by Card Chain Challenge participants is 4,360 - which is pretty amazing, I think!

All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:

Colour Palette Option
 
(Exact matching is not required.)


Sketch Option


(Orient as desired.)


Theme Options: Spring / Food and drink / Friendship

Product / Technique Options:  Something You Were Given / Pop Up


I was delighted to send my card to long-term player Linda in Michigan. The bunnies are from Mama Elephant - Crafted with Love. The background squares are from a very old Hero Arts block. 



I received this beauty from Dee in Kenya. Dee's card is a Z -fold, and is so beautifully made.


And don't forget, if you want to join in the fun you can sign up for the Card Chain Challenge.  All sign ups run in advance, from the 7th of the preceding month to the 6th of the exchange month.  All reveals happen on the 2nd of the month after the exchange is complete.

9 comments:

papierelle said...

I see, you had much fun with the cute bunnies. Your card is so adorable and lovely!!! Well done!!

Julia Aston said...

I just love your sweet little bunnies Jo - so happily creating with paper - just like us! Julia xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet trio of bunnies, Jo - you did a great job using the colors & I love the sketch too!!

I Card Everyone said...

Adorable little bunnies! I hope the one who made the heart paper chain is on a wobbler!
=]

HilaryJane said...

You have used the lilac and green so well on this really cute bunny card. I love it xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Jo, I really must get back to some challenges and card sharing. We've been really busy with family stuff and although I've kept my blog going I've not got involved with much. This card Chain sounds like a great idea and I love your card it's beautiful. Thanks for your coment over at mine and happy crafting, Angela xXx

Arlene said...

Those bunnies are to die for. So darn cute. So glad you're part of the Card Chain Challenge.

crafty-stamper said...

Great design and love the cute bunnies,and beauiful card from Dee too.
Carol x

Imke said...

Great take using the colors and the bunnies are super cute. Also Dees card is fabulous.
Imke
https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/