Our theme until June 30th is...
It's a Gift!
Denise has created another lovely piece to inspire us, so why not head on over and take a gander!
Here's a little reminder of Denise's first make for our challenge.
There were so many different ways to go for an 'Inspired by card', but I grabbed Denise's 'sketch' design, and rather like the end result. Thanks for letting me CASE your card, Denise.
The cute kitty is from Your Next Stamp. The YNS store remains open until the end of June, and there are a few amazing bargains to be had before it closes for good. The gift background is an oldie from Hero Arts and the sentiment is an oldie from Simon Says Stamp. Neither of these stamps appear to be currently available.




4 comments:
Awww, sweet kitty in the bag, Jo - just love the present background too!!
Denise's card design is lovely and love your take on it! It's a delightful card.
Awww sweet little kitty, Jo, and I LOVE your background stamp!!! Fab card from Denise too x
Oh my goodness I love your card Jo. The embossed background is awesome and I love the colour you choose. Your kitty is so sweet and your colouring is fantastic. I'm glad you liked my card enough to CASE it. Hugs, Denise x
Post a Comment