We had 26 fabulous participants
who exchanged cards across the globe this month. Our total number
of cards exchanged thus far by Card Chain Challenge participants is 4,416. I think that's totally amazing, don't you?!
All hail Gail, and the amazing amount of time and effort she puts into keeping our chain of crafting and friendship bobbing along so beautifully! Thanks also to all our players - you guys rock!
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not
required.)
Sketch Option
(Orientate as desired.)
Theme Options: Summer / Maritime / Friendship
Product / Technique Options: Foil / Weaving
I sent this to Barbara in Switzerland
I hope Barbara likes her card - I had loads of fun making it for her, and also dreaming of sunny holidays at the beach. The towel was made by stamping Simon Hurley Cling Painted Lines in three different colours. The sunglasses come from a very old, but very cute Hero Arts Background Cling, and the flip-flops are from a retired Hero Arts block set. Typing this, I'm beginning to realise just how old some of the stamps in my collection actually are. The Relax die cut is still available here.
I received this beautiful card from Gundi in Germany. Just look at all the sweet details she's included.
I think our Reveals just get better and better each month, but don't just take my word for it - please drop by and take a look!




13 comments:
Fabulous inviting beach scene you created and love the tranquil sea scene you received. Nothing wrong with old stash. I am a big fan of it, especially when it's in a sale bwahahhaaaaahahaaaa. Thanks for the shout out. I am so proud to be a member of this amazing chain of crafty awesomeness. HUGZ
Love the Summer card and great beach theme with the flip flops,sunglasses and towel-perfect embellishments.Love the one from Gundi too.
Carol x
You created a really beautiful beach scene!! And I'm very happy you like my card so much!!
What a fun beach scene, Jo - just love the towel you created & the cute glasses & flip-flops you added to it!!
What a fun card!
Lots of detail!
Gundi's card is fabulous as well!
Yes, please - I would love to RELAX on your beautiful beach blanket at the this beach! Wonderful vibrant colors on this Jo! Julia xx
What a fun beach theme and Layout. Like the tower- great idea. So fun to join the swap!
Imke ~
Jo, I love your beach scene! and Gundi's card is just gorgeous, too!
=]
Fabulous beach scene Jo. Hope you weather is summery for you!
Fantastic design and perfect for a beach scene.
What a wonderful beach scene. love how you have done the sand and the sea and a great sentiment too xx
Ooooh wish I was there instead of here in the rain LOL
Love your happy beach scene, Jo. I hear you about the old(er) supplies in your stash. Some of them never go out of fashion.
I have to confess I have not been to the beach yet, despite our Cretan weather. But then, I can use the pool next door until next Tuesday, when new Airbnb guests will be arriving.
Gundi's beach scene looks amazing as well.
Marianne x
Post a Comment