It's time for another Reveal over at The Card Chain Challenge, and there are some gorgeous cards in the Gallery.
For July we had 27 participants
who exchanged cards across the globe and all the cards exchanged used at least one of the following options:
Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not
required.)
Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)
Theme Options: Asian / Feathers / Friendship
Product / Technique Options: Ribbon or Lace / Embossing
I was delighted to 'snag' Wonder Bunny Gail in Norway as my recipient this month. I created this card using stamps from a magazine pack that she sent me for my birthday. I love the elegance of the feather stamp. Thanks so much, Gail.
My sender for July was the lovely Viv in UK, and just look what I received. Thanks, Viv, it's a stunner!
If you want to join in the fun
you can sign up for the Card Chain Challenge. All sign ups run in advance, from the 7th of the preceding month to the 6th of the exchange month. All reveals happen on the 2nd of the month after the exchange is complete.




7 comments:
That's a great colour scheme and it's good to see different interpretations of the theme
Beautiful and just breathtaking the way you've used your colors and design.
I like how you used the same feather both for the background and as for the focal image. The colors work really well with this design.
A beautiful design, love the colour mix on your feathers. x
Your feathers are fab Jo. The black one really pops out from the beautiful colours.
x
Thanks for your lovely comments. x
Just love how you used the colors, Jo - the feathers have so much movement; love them!!
What an awesome feather stamp!
Sentiment is great too!
I bet Gail was thrilled.
The card from Viv is fantastic!
Post a Comment