Saturday, 5 October 2024

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #255 - H is for Halloween

 


Hi Snarkettes, it's time for a brand new challenge over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and it's one we all enjoy! We want to see your Halloween creations, and if you so desire, make 'em Pink Halloween creations to honour Breast Cancer Awareness month.


I grabbed this fabby Inkadinkadoo cat (I've had this gorgeous stamp for years), a couple of bats who flew past, plus an old Hero Arts background stamp, some Distress Oxides and this is the result! I was going to add a sentiment, but I kinda like it without one. 

Don't forget to make a card for our challenge, and don't forget to check them boobies too!


It's important, girls!


9 comments:

Aquarius said...

Brilliant card - certainly 'spooks' for itself 🤣🤣. Great cat stamp

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So fab with the black cat and bats, Jo - love your sky too!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is fabulous, what a great background for the wonderful cat and bats. x

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh cool spooky card Jo, that kitty would scare the bejesus out of our Molly 😜

Dawn T said...

Superb Halloween card Jo.

papierelle said...

So spooky and I love your background design!!

Angelnorth said...

Just popping by to say hello! I’m still separated from my craft stuff, if it goes on much longer I might have forgotten how to make a card! Your cards are looking lovely as ever, love the inkiness and bold bald silhouettes of this one and the VI cat looks adorable!
PS — had my mammo a few weeks back 👍

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is awesome Jo! That background is gorgeous and I love love love love bats :) (in actual real life too!)

JulieP said...

MerrrrOwww! Love this kitty! Boobie check is in order. Thanks for reminding us.