Monday, 4 November 2024

The Card Chain Challenge Reveal - October 2024

Whoops, guess who left her post on draft? Oh, well, better late than never for the Card Chain Challenge post for October 2024.


We had 28 participants who exchanged cards across the globe this month, pushing our total number of cards exchanged thus far by Card Chain Challenge participants to a whopping 4,523.
 
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:

Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not required.)


Sketch Option


(Orient as desired.)

Theme Options: Bears / Transylvania / Friendship

Product / Technique Options:   Plaid / Needle and Thread

We had a 'bevvy' of bears for this month, plus other gorgeous makes, so why not head on over and take a look?

My sender for this month was/is the wonderful Gail! This is what I found when I went to the Reveal post in mid-October to add my card to Lyneen: 

 
It's a mystery, it's a mystery 
😀

 

And this is the card Gail sent to me... Isn't it fun! Thanks so much, Gail, I love it!


Hey, if you want to join in the fun you can sign up for the Card Chain Challenge.  All sign ups run in advance, from the 7th of the preceding month to the 6th of the exchange month.  All reveals happen on the 2nd of the month after the exchange is complete.

If you're new to the Card Chain Challenge this is an event where everybody wins. You make a card for the person above you on the chain and you receive a card from the person below you on the chain. It's a personalised swap, sort of, and it's a ton of fun! Go here for past Chains.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Such fun cards by you both! I did notice a lot of bears in the reveal post. Decided I needed a break from participating for a while, but did happen to finish a Christmas card today featuring a bear ...
Marianne 💛

HilaryJane said...

I did go looking for your post on Saturday. I am glad you have now posted it. I love your bear and that amazing backing paper. Yes indeed, Gails card is great fun. Wonderful sentiment too xx

papierelle said...

It's so cute how the bear comes out from behind the tree and sends his greetings.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That bear in the trees really made me smile, Jo!!