Well, here we are: December! This is what we've been preparing for during the past eleven months over at Christmas Kickstart, and if you've managed to play along you should have a lovely pile of festive cards to drop into the mail!
If It's Christmassy, Link it Up!
Yes, it's that one month where I don't have an elf: we're all so busy doing the festive stuff and I don't like to add to the pressure! Here's my first card for this challenge.
I do love a fun Santa image and fell head-over-heels with this cutie from the 2018 Simon Says Stamp set Christmas Cheer. Sadly, this little guy is no longer available, but there are some gorgeous images in this set with the same name. The background is also an out of date oldie, but this time it's from Honey Bee Stamps. I've lost the packaging for the die cut greeting. Sorry for being hopeless!
My second offering for this challenge is a shameless CASE of a very beautiful card.
The very lovely Rudolph has a cute little stamp set on offer for this challenge:



3 comments:
Fabulous cards Jo. Those tree cards are stunning.
Beautiful cards, love the fun Santa and your background. The trees are such a lovely design too. x
Sweet Santa & I love that sentiment script, Jo - perfect snowy sky too!! Those tree cards look amazing - love the purple one best but all are fab!!
Post a Comment