Wednesday, 1 January 2025

Merry Christmas Challenge

 


It's January 1st - So I'll send Happy New Year greetings to all my Cardland buddies!

And what a fabby way to start 2025 as we open a new year of inspiration over at Merry Little Challenge Blog with a sweet little Anything Christmas Goes Challenge.  


I spotted this gorgeous stamp and sentiment set from Uniko a little while back and knew I had to buy it. Isn't it pretty, and oh, so versatile too. I love the two examples that Beverley made and may have to give the glittery, sparkly version a try. How lovely that you can also use this set for a Diwali card too. Nice!

We're having a change of 'leader' over at MLCC, and so, as she steps down, I'd like to thanks lovely Leslie for all her hard work and encouragement. We're now going to be in the very capable hands of Tina and I'm sure you'll all join in wishing her all the very best in her new role!

6 comments:

brenda said...

Happy New Year to you as well Jo.

B x

Kath said...

A lovely card Jo and great use of the stamp set.
Kath x

Jeanne H said...

Love the colors used on your string of lights! Happy New Year to you!!

Jeanne H said...

Great colors on your bulbs. Happy New Year to you!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love all the colorful bulbs, Jo - great look!!

Lynne In NI said...

Oooh I love your fairy lights Jo!!
Happy New Year, hope 2025 is a good one xx