Saturday, 4 January 2025

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #258 - N is for NBUS

The Sistahs are breaking-out some of their sparkly, new crafty goodies or unused stash, and would like you to come and join the fun!

My NBUS card features new-2-me Newton's Nook Newton Unwinds and a sweet plaid embossing folder that seems to have escaped it's packaging. 


Sadly, I'm snark-free for this card, but thankfully the Sisterhood and our fabulous Guest Queen Fran have got that sorted for us over on the main blog

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just adorable card Jo. Nice to use new stuff.

papierelle said...

Sooo cute and I like your coloring of the cat, it looks so real!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a truly delightful card Jo. I Love the EF and the Puss, love you used the dot and strip of the same pink too. A fab card. x

Chris Dring said...

Super adorable!

JulieP said...

Kitties are always a perfect alternative to snark. Really cute design Jo!

Donna said...

Sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!
Love that plaid embossing folder, I have never seen that one!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling kitty atop the circle and embossed plaid, Jo! Say - we're doing NBUS at Die Cut Divas so would love to see you there too:
https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2025/01/blog-post.html