Hello and welcome! It's time for the April 2025 Card Chain Challenge Reveal!
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not
required.)
Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)
Theme Options: Hats / Rabbit / Friendship
Product / Technique Options: Fabric / Vintage
Here's what I sent to Gail in Canada, and, yes, I had oodles of fun making this one to play our theme options of hats and rabbits.
I hope Gail doesn't feel 'short-changed' by the simplicity of this card, but I wanted a really CAS look so didn't add any embellishments. The stamp is Hoppy from Waffle Flower. The stencil is from Funky Fossil, and I have to warn you that I LOVE it and will be using it again and again and again!
My sender was Daja in Germany and she sent me this stunning step card:
If you want to join in the fun you can sign up for the Card Chain Challenge. All sign ups run in advance, from the 7th of the preceding month to the 6th of the exchange month. All reveals happen on the 2nd of the month after the exchange is complete.
Hope to see you there!



7 comments:
I sure do not feel short changed!
I love it!
Made me smile!
Love the cute card and image-beautiful stepper card from Daja too.
Carol x
Your bunny popping out of the hat really made me smile, Jo!! Love it!!
So very cute! Arlene
I love it. Simple is often best. What an incredible card you received from Daja too xx
It's just perfect Jo, Love the colour and simplicity. A gorgeous card from Daja, must have been a joy for you receiving it. As yours will be to Gail. x
Your card made me smile, Jo--super cute! That is a great stencil and will be fun to use in lots of colors! Amazing card from Daja!
Post a Comment