Tuesday, 2 December 2025

Card Chain Challenge Reveal - November 2025


It's a bright and chilly start to the day here in the UK and I'm very slightly in shock as I can't believe it's the 2nd of December! However, that can only mean one thing... yes, a brand new Card Chain Challenge Reveal! 

We had 25 participants who exchanged cards across the globe this month, and in doing so brought our total number of cards exchanged to 4,832. A huge thank you to everyone who plays this challenge - you've made a wonderful little crafters community and it's such a pleasure to join the fun each month. A big thank you to Gail for all she does to keep this fun challenge rolling along. 
 
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
 


Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not required.)


Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)


Theme Options: Feathers 
/ Vintage / Friendship
 
Product / Technique Options: Buttons / Abstract
 

I found myself sandwiched between Linda's this month and I sent this cared to Linda in Michigan...

Card Exchanging Friends from Simon Says Stamp
and Bohemian Collection by Crafters Companion


And received this beautiful creation from Linda W in Minnesota.


Iyou want to join in the fun you can sign up for the Card Chain Challenge.  All sign ups run in advance, from the 7th of the preceding month to the 6th of the exchange month.  All reveals happen on the 2nd of the month after the exchange is complete.


8 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous take on the colors with that rich blue background for your feather pattern, Jo - love this!! Glad you like the unusually colored pumpkins I sent!!

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done and I wish I had given this color combo a chance as they work so beautifully together!

HilaryJane said...

You have made those colours look amazing. Love the feathers and that sentiment xx

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous cards Jo. Love the red, grey and blue feathers. Like that you listed the products used under the card picture. Genius idea. Hugz

crafty-stamper said...

Love all the beautiful feathers and embossed background.
Carol x

Patricia said...

Wow! You did such a great job with the feather theme. The variety of feather stamps and colors really go great with the little stars you added and the pattern on the base. A very nice sentiment on your card also.

Julia Aston said...

Gosh Jo - is that a sentiment stamp or did you type it and print? How perfect is that (oops! just noticed its from SSS have to check that out!) - and I love your beautiful feather stampings in the colors. Your basket weave-look background frames it nicely! Julia xx

Greta said...

I have that SSS set! Beautiful card for Linda and beautiful card from Linda! Love the framing around those beautiful feathers!