Thursday, 2 July 2026

The Card Chain Challenge Reveal - June 2026

It's Reveal time over at The Card Chain Challenge 
and do we have BIG news for you!
 


We had 25 participants who exchanged cards across the globe this month, meaning that the total number of cards exchanged thus far by Card Chain Challenge participants is 5,002.
 

Yes, folks we've reached and passed a new milestone over at CCC because a rather amazing 5,000 cards have flown around the planet since the challenge began. Thank you so much to everyone who has made this possible! Huge thanks to Gail for everything she does to keep this challenge fun, fun, fun! If you drop by at The Card Chain Challenge you'll see we have a little surprise for one of our lovely participants!

All the cards exchanged June used at least one of the following options:
 

Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not required.)


Sketch Option

(Orient as desired.)


Theme Options: Tea or Coffee / Safari / Friendship

Product / Technique Options: Embossing / Shaped Card
 
Here's what I sent to Alice in Austria:


The sketch put me in the mood for butterflies and while I tried really hard to go with the colour palette, my plain yellow butterflies needed a 'glow-up' so I added some orange too! 

Kathy in the UK sent me this beautiful make - isn't it gorgeous. Thanks so much, Kathy.



Want to join the fun????
Hey, if you want to join in the fun you can sign up for the Card Chain Challenge.  All sign ups run in advance, from the 7th of the preceding month to the 6th of the exchange month.  All reveals happen on the 2nd of the month after the exchange is complete.

8 comments:

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Pretty CAS card! And you got a wonderful card too!

Julia Aston said...

I just love the two tone and two stamped layers on your fluttering butterflies, Jo! So clean and fresh on the white and framed in black! How wonderful to have reached 5000 cards exchanged! Thank you for all the work you do to keep this fun challenge going! Julia xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet butterfly duo, Jo - so pretty with the black details over the yellow and orange! Pretty card from Kathy too!

Angelnorth said...

Love the clean aesthetic of this one Jo, the stylised butterflies are lovely and the little dot embellishments just the right level of “extra”.

HilaryJane said...

This is such a beautiful CAS card and I am glad you added the orange. Your butterflies really pop now xx

Greta said...

Over 5000 is truly amazing! Now I'm really feeling old! Seriously--I adore your butterfly card, Jo! I have those butterflies which I think are so beautifully unique. No fun to die cut--for me--but I should get them out and just stamp. Thanks for the inspiration, my friend!

alice k. said...

A late thank you for this lovely card. So glad I found your blog.

Kathy said...

Hi Jo, I really love your beautiful butterflies, they are just gorgeous!
Glad you liked your card xx