
I hope that you enjoy this simple little card that I made to celebrate what has to be a serious red letter day on every card maker's calendar!
This sweet stamp comes from Scrapmagasinet, and is called Rakle-Sitter. The wonderful Nikki stocks these cute stamps over at her shop Bunny-Zoe. The other stamps are dear old friends from my beloved Hero Arts, and that image of the world is just some clip art that I messed with on the computer!
If you are a regular visitor to my blog thanks for dropping by again, it's always a pleasure to have you visit! And if you are taking part in the Big Blog Tour, you should have just arrived from the very talented Winter Sims's wonderful blog, so hello and welcome to you too!
Anyone kind enough to leave a comment on this post will go into the hat for my small, but perfectly formed, World Card Making Day Giveaway. I'll draw the winner on Wednesday morning next week, so don't forget to check back for the result!
OK blog hoppers, you now need to head on over to meet and greet at Bella Blu Design.
Have a wonderful day, you are all so special and talented!
Happy crafting everyone!
13 comments:
This is so cute Jo, The colours looks gorgeous and such a perfect design for today! Happy World Card Making Day and have a great weekend, Big Hugs,
Nikki x
Happy WCMD to you!! Love your card, the design is perfect! Happy crafting!
Hugs,
Vanessa
This card is adorable! Happy WCMD, and thanks for visiting my blog!
your card is nice, lovely colours - i like it!
i wish yuo a wonderfull WCMD day and week end.
many thanks for wisiting in my blog, it was a big surprise for me ;)
Hi Jo, Love your card, Thanks for stopping by my blog , Its great visiting all the blogs today lots of lovely insopiration. Happy WCMD to you.
Sallyx
Happy World Card Making Day to you too and greetings from Finland! :)
Great blog you have here!!! And lots of beautiful cards! Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a beautiful autumn time!:)
Gorgeous card Jo - I love your world BG
Happy WCMD to you too - I hadn't heard of that hop so I'm off for a look now!
Lynne
:o)
Great WCMD card Jo...
x
Vicky
Ps. Thank's for your support
Hi Jo, I have added the flower to my blog, thank's for the reminder
x
Vicky
Such a cute card - love the world background and the faux stitching! Thanks for stopping by my blog, too. I always appreciate your comments so much.
Hey Dottie,
Happy WCMD a little late. Just got back into town. I love that you have the world as your background. That is sooo fabulous. I am also cracking up because that girl image looks like me as a kid. Only my hair was much crazier....sticking out everywhere. I love that! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. You made my day. Now if I just had some time to create:) I hope you had a very creative weekend!
Well, Dotty Jo, my love! I'm a wee bit late to the party! You've had plenty going on in my absence and.. WOW! I sure missed a gorgeous show! This is SUCH a fun card, and apparently: you have the whole world.... in YOUR {crafty} hands! Yipeee!
Post a Comment