Sunday, 22 November 2009

He does exist... I saw him too!


Just can't get enough of this sweet little girl and her look of surprise!

Sorry about the quality of the photograph, I took this picture under my craft lamp and the colours of those beautiful Basic Grey papers have gone all strange.

I used this sweet little sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches as the basis for my card... I just went 'off script' a little bit...


Happy crafting everyone!

13 comments:

Jo said...

Oh, this is such a gorgeous and fun image!! Hugs Jo x

Linda Brun said...

Dotty !
What a fun x-mas card. Love the look on the little girls face.

Hug, Linda

Beth aka BR-T said...

Another fantastic card with this funny image I love her jammies! You have to stop over you will never believe.... BR-T

Lynne in NI said...

Awwww what a cutie! Eat Cake Graphics have the most wonderful stamps. Love your papers and pretty snowflakes too. IKWYM about the craft lamps - its impossible to get a half decent photo!
Hope you got all your Christmas shopping done the other day - I still have all mine in front of me ... any ideas what I'm going to get everyone?!
:o)

Vicky said...

This is fab Jo. I can see why you like using this image, she's so cute, great take on the sketch. :)xx

Elise said...

Oh, CRACKERS! Hilarious! I LOVE her! {I KNOW her! hee heee} She's darling ~ in YOUR capable hands, no doubt! Such a FUN card, sweet thing! HO HO HO!

Vanessa said...

Darling!!! Love her face - your card is fab!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Wishcraft said...

Oh that's so cute! What a fun image :o) Lisa x

marley said...

what a cute card! thanks for joining us at ics!

Debs said...

Sooooooo cute, everyones entitled to go off script once in a while thanks for joining us at ics this week,
Debs

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, well she does look suprised, bless she's great.
I have been popping over when I get time, Pete's gone back to work now and it's strange being alone thinking....
I have sent you an email....
Thank's for your messages xx
x
Vicky

Anonymous said...

LOL!! AWW!!How sweet!! This is just adorable!! Love your coloring and that sentiment is just perfect!! :) HUGS

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is adorable. I just love this image. SO cute. Fabulous things you've been doing while I was away. Thanks for the nice comments. Also, I'm excited to try the new "lucy challenge."