Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Pretty in pink...and green!


Here's Twinkle Tot Madelynn out in the snow again!
This time she is wearing a pretty pink coat and a cute scarf, both paper pieced from Basic Grey's beautiful 6 x 6 paper pad Eva. I had so much fun piecing those cute Mary Jane's!
All the other papers are from same pad, and the soft pink card stock is Bazzils.

I really love this little image and wanted to use her again. I wanted to give her a different look to my previous card so went hunting for a sketch. There are so many great sketches at the moment, but I finally settled on this one from Card Patterns as it gave me the chance to use so many of those cute papers.

Rather then stamp snowflakes I decided to have Madelynn lost in a flurry of cute, little snowy pearls!


The Cupcakes are having 'Snow much fun' with Challenge 64 , and the Crafty Catz are going 'dottie' this week so rather amazingly for me this is another three challenge card!

Happy crafting everyone!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your card Jo, I am not surprised you have used the image again, she's lovely. I recognise those paper's I think I have some on 12 by 12, they are gorg, and so is your paper piecing. It's also nice to see the image close up too. Great idea with the pearl's and love the sparkle....

I am just trying to finish a card for my Neice, she's 2 Today, so had better hurry...lol..
I have my other Neice Libby here at the moment, she's having fun with my stamp's, I must tell you though, I have hidden my copic's..lol...
She's happy with the water colour pencil's though... She's doing a great job too...

x
Vicky

Abi Bundy said...

I love all the pearls it's so pretty, lovely colouring too!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love that image & the pretty pearls :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining in at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Chris said...

Very cute - and so many great details, especially your paper piecing!

I'm happy to be the sponsor over at Card Patterns this week - thanks for playing along!!

Elise said...

Oh, heavens ~ she's ADORABLE! And to THINK three challenges in ONE! You da WO-man! Your work continues to be so clean and vibrant! Golly, golly, goshickles ~ pearl SNOWFLAKES! Fabulous! Not to mention, that your choices of D/P really compliment the CP sketch! Fantastic coloring, fantastic work, fantastic YOU!

{And get that cat his "second" breakfast, already! tee hee}

Victoria said...

this is adorable Jo, I love the paper piecing - the shading on the paper is perfect for the scarf!

Thanks so much for the big up about my candy *mwah* you're a star

Victoria
x

Penni said...

Great card Jo. I love this papers they're so pretty, and this image is just the cutest.

Thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. I love your lazy boy too, he's adorable.

Hugs
Penni
X

whoistracy said...

This is so sweet! I love all the pearls you used on this.

CinnamonSally said...

Very sweet, love the colours and the pearls. Her scarf looks so good paperpieced.

~Tammy~ said...

OMG I am absolutely loving this card! Super Duper cute and I love the none traditional xmas/winter colours. Thanks for playing along!

Jo said...

I love this card Jo, gorgeous image and lovely colours. hugs Jo x

Nicky said...

brilliant card and I love the pearls and the colours its so cute

Vanessa said...

A fabulous paper-piecing job! Love your cute card! Great use of colours and patterns, too!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Suzie said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

Linda Brun said...

Dotty Jo
Beautiful card again from you. Love the pearl snowflakes and the bling flower on her hat.

Hug, Linda

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh wow you really made her shine here! I am so digging your patterned paper and the repetition in her scarf! Beth

Anonymous said...

Jo, you will have to let me know when your thinking of going to Wendy's, if I have the car I share with my Son James it would be lovely to meet you there one day...
x
Vicky

Lynne in NI said...

OMGosh, Jo, she's absolutely fabulous! Love all the pinkness and the pretty pearls!
:o)

Deb Rymer said...

What a cutie she is! Love your take on this great sketch!

Donna said...

Fantastic card, just perfect for our snowy theme challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jo, what a pretty card. I love the new TGF image and the paper piecing looks fantastic. Great BG papers and the layout is stunning. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi Hun, this is amazing i love the colours on this little cutie, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week, big hugs pops x x x