Friday, 20 November 2009

Ketto cuteness!


A very quick post this morning as it's a Christmas shopping day today for myself and hubby.

I just wanted to share these little thank you cards that I made earlier in the week for my sweet sister-in-law.


These lovely little Ketto images come courtesy of my sweet blog friend Beth. I've been saving them for a special project and it was great to finally get colouring and cutting as they are so much fun.

Sadly this is the last of that sweet 'Poppet' paper, except for a teeny, tiny scrap. Do I use that last piece on a card or sleep with it under my pillow?
The sentiments are from Hero Arts and the other stamps are Hero Arts Raindrops background stamp, that sweet Kelly Panacci clear design set that I love and a fabulous Stampin' Up set! There's oodles of glitter and sparkle on each card, but it doesn't quite show up in the photographs... you'll just have to trust me on that one!

I love the sweet long-legged fairy on my first card, so am going to enter her for Flutterby Wednesday Challenge #84 over at Danni's Dreams. If you haven't discovered this cute site it is worth a look as there is always plenty going on there, including challenges and tutorials.
We have had some very high winds across the UK over the last few days.
How does my daft cat deal with this? He goes and climbs the tallest tree in our garden!
Thankfully my hubby was able to encourage him to come down.
It's official, cats are odd!

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

Super adorable!!! Now I am panicking to use my favourite paper - what if I use it up like you!?

Hugs,
Vanessa

Elise said...

Ohhhhh, girls! THEY always make MORE paper! {Spoken like I'm not a huge PAPER hoarder! Tee Hee} Seriously, though. They make paper - YOU make magic! GORGEOUS, seriously AMAZING detail work and flawless color work and precision cutting - HOLY CRAFTINESS! These are precious and GLORIOUS! {PLUS, that photography work is drop dead FANTASTIC!} Wahoo!

Danni said...

This is adorable!! Thank you for the kind words about my site and also for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh my gosh these turned out wonderfully! I am lovin the first one with the glittered wings. Also I think the photo is fantastic, i really have a thing for shadows! yes I agree cats are odd My sweet kitty can act like a spaz and pass out without a moments notice! Narcolepsy perhaps?! Beth

kris said...

LOVE the sentiment!!! A very pretty card!! love the colors and the image is so sweet! Thanks for playing with us at Flutter by Wednesday! hugs, Kris

Nicky said...

Stunning cards love the semtiment that you but with the first one - in fact I love them all - if you only have a scrap of the paper left I think that calls for some craft shopping lol

Vicky said...

Fabulous images and you've showcased them brilliantly! Hope your shopping day was a success! :)xx

Unknown said...

precious cards! Love your work!

Deb Rymer said...

These are so precious, Jo! Especially love the first one with the perfect sentiment!