What a perfect challenge the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge gang have come up with again this week! I always enjoy a nice pink and green combo, add a few flowers and I'm a happy camper!
This gorgeous stamp is yet another Lili of the Valley gem. This is one serious addiction going on here I can tell you! The good news is that their online store is open again from today for anyone suffering withdrawal symptoms.
Sorry this is such a short post but I am up to my ears in bunnies and eggs in preparation for the weekend!
Happy crafting everyone!
22 comments:
This is as sweet as pie Jo! Love it and pink and green is a very classic color combo, my favorite to work with!
oh stunning card and yep I too have the same addiction going on I just lili of the valley stamps and my stah is growing lol huggies lindyloo x
Hi Bud...
Your up to your ear's......
I have buried myself in another challenge for myself...Colouring with Distress ink's. Oh boy do I have admiration for those that do it so effortlessly....
You really have gone mad on these LOTV beauties haven't you...it's shocking, your normally so reserved...if that is the right word...
And by that I mean a lot more disiplined and sensible than myself....You don't do buying on a whim....
Love your card Jo, you really must be enjoying those LOTV images, they are so darn cute!!! and as I have used them myself I know they are super quality stamp's...
I must mail you later...been a bit lazy this week,not had much chance to blog because I have been practicing with distress ink's....it's so frustrating, I just can't seem to master it!!!
Love the card Jo....I wish I was better at adding the perfect sentiment like you do...
that's something I just don't seem to think about...
Speak to you later
x
Vicky
Love the cute image Jo and you have made such a sweet card with it, love your colour combination.
Such a pretty pink card. I love the coloring on this one!
A lovely sweet card
Hi there Jo
this is very special and you are sooo right that image is scrumptious, they are a bit addictive!
stunning work as usual.
hugs chris xx
Beautiful card and LOVE the image!
Your coloring is georgeous as ever !
Hugs
Awww, what a cutie! You've obviously been a very naughty girl recently - are there any LOTV stamps you DIDN'T buy?!!!! (But who could blame you, they're so sweet!)
:o)
Hello, Mrs. Craftilicious! This is GORGEOUS! I love this little girl with that AMAZING background! GREAT TO SEEEEEE your work! I'm finally responding to you via SCRAPLAND, as I think I've patched my internet connection! {Don't even breath!} I adore you and your mighty talent, my amazing friend!
Stunning card again Jo love the stamps stop using them as I will not be able to resist buying some then I will be on the same slippery addiction as yourself lol x
What a darling card!
ahhhh... i just adore your Lily of the Valley cards!!! LOVE the coloring on this! so pretty! off to check out their store!! =)
This is so cute - lovely colors!
Oh what a sweetie, wonderful card.
luv
Debby
Oh it is just perfect :) Love it!
Adorable! Love the image it is so sweet and lovely card.
This card is great Dotty! Isn't funny how certain images just tug at our wallets! Beth
Oh my, love this, Jo! Perfect card!!
Hugs,
Vanessa
So sweet!!!
This is UBER cute! LOVE IT!
Awww...cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
Post a Comment