Hi everyone, thanks for dropping back.
The winner of my little LOTV giveaway is the adorable, and VERY talented, Julie from Julie's Inkspot!
Congratulations chick, please could you email me with your address so that I can get that cute stamp in the post to you!
Have a great weekend everyone!
3 comments:
Hi there Jo and congrats to Julie, enjoy your stamp:) xxx
Congrat's Julie...
How are you Jo, think your last card got lost somehow, can see the link in my sidebar but when I click on it, it sends me to an older post...
Took the SU mag to Wendys and the lady came over while I was there yesterday, she has took it home and will bring it back to Wendy's on Tuesday, hope that's ok, if she's missed this months order just add it to the next...
Your comment today sounded interesting, what's your hubby doing taking you to a cemetery on your anniversary, is there something I don't know...lol Are you insured to the hills and he's got something planned....lol
Just kidding mate, would love to know why though....
Happy Anniversary to you both, have a wonderful day!!!
x
Vicky
Woo hoo thanks you so much. Can't believe I didn't notice I'd won.
Post a Comment