Hi everyone, just dropping by to announce that comment no. 6 is the winner of my giveaway... and that would be Lynne from NI!
Congratulations Lynne, that cute little mirror will be in the post asap!!!!
Also here's quick heads up for some mystery Torendi Candy currently on offer over at my good friend Beth's blog IFR. I can't believe that Beth's inky fingers have been working their magic as part of the Torendi DT for a whole year now. Beth will be stepping down from the team and this blog candy is by way of a fond farewell. Drop by at this post for a fabulous retrospective of Beth's year as a Torendi girl and all the details of how to sign up for her candy draw.
I baked apple and cinnamon muffins yesterday with the first crop of apples from our tree - yummy! And we have an amazing number of pears ripening too, so I am on the look out for a few pear recipes and would welcome some suggestions.
Have a happy Sunday!
2 comments:
I don't know any pear recipes, but yum apples sounds good. Actually! Lewis does make this with pears and apples that is delicious. It is to die for! But its a ham recipe.
http://www.emerils.com/recipe/36/sugarcane-baked-ham-with-spiced-apples-and-pears
Whooo Hooo! Thanks Jo (funny I used my gorjuss girl stamp for the first time in ages today!)
And no, I don't have any pear recipes, but if you're making pear pie with a dod of cream I'll be first in the queue!
Post a Comment