Hi everyone, I'm back with a card today. No surprises that it features that sweet Gorjuss image 'Untamed' again as this is such a favourite of mine at the moment!
The pretty paper is from Kaisercraft. I cut it to size, added tiny Stickles dots, stamped a Hero Arts sentiment and butterfly, and that was just about it. Job done - what a quick and simple card!When I started colouring these images I decided to take a peek at Gorjuss creator Suzanne Woolcott's blog. I was so sorry to read about Suzanne's health problems following surgery. Suzanne's partner is caring for her full time and although Suzanne's work continues to grow in popularity you get the feeling that a little extra money in the bank wouldn't go amiss.
With this in mind I popped across to Suzanne's Etsy shop and made a few purchases. There are some great little gifts and stocking fillers available there.
Here's one of them....
This sweet little pocket mirror is my latest candy giveaway.Please leave a comment on this post to go into the hat (or other suitable receptacle!) and I'll draw the winner next Sunday. If you take a look over at Suzanne's Etsy site and make a purchase you know that you'll be helping one of Blogland's most favourite artists and her family!
If you want to share a link to this post on your blogs that would be great.
Hugs to you all!
19 comments:
I love the card - the colours are my favourite . Its so striking.
The little purse is so beautiful
Lisa ;)
Beautiful! I love the shading in her hair - someday I will learn to do that :) And wow - what a lovely mirror!
Deanne :)
Hi Jo wow what a fabulous card, love the dark colours, so perfect. hugs chris xx
Hi! Gorguss Card! Thanks for sharing your funny locked in the lavatory story :)
Sioux xoxo
Beautiful card Dotty and also sad to read about Suzanne's illness.
Also have to say Happy anniversary to you and your hubby !!
Oh she's gorgeous Jo, wish my hair was as shiney as hers - mine's a bit of a fuzzball at the minute!
I didn't know Suzanne hadn't been well or that she had an etsy shop ... popping over now for a look, so thanks for the link
Hey Jo! This is really pretty. I think you colored her amazingly! So jealous since I can't color black hair very well at all.
Jo, love your card... she is just beautiful.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
well, missus, to a coloring-in artist of your caliber this may be a "quick and simple" card, but i for one could spend a year and a half and not be able to make something as cool! (wouldja LOOK at the high-and lowlights in that HAIR, for one thing!!! yeowa!) i am astonished by both your talent and your kindness!!! ♥♥♥
Wow - her hair is amazing, and thanks for sharing the link, will pop on iver.
Vicky :)xx
Love the colours on this - happen to be my fav's too. Will pop over to her shop and have a look.
Linbyx
This is so pretty honey in gorgeous colours hugs Pops x xx
Hi Jo! Love your "Gorjuss" card! I didn't know about Suzanne's health problems...thanks for the heads up! I'll visit her Etsy shop and hope I find something cute like you did!
Really, really beautiful, those papers look lovely behind her, Perfect!!!
Gorgeous colouring again, my black hair attempts lately have been terrible.
Been over to read Suzannes story, so sad....
Lovely candy Jo, would keep it myself if I brought one...lol
x
Vicky
Hi there, love your card, pretty in purple those Gorjuss images are brilliant! Thank you for the opportunity to win a pretty mirror:) xx
Oh my this is amazing and your coloring knocks my socks off!!!!!!!!
Absolutely striking, such gorgeous colors, love that deep purple you've used and her hair, fabulous!
so so so cute, Jo! love the colors you used and how you colored her. will head over to Suzanne's etsy shop to take a look. thanks for the links!
You are just so sweet! You always seem to have your finger on the pulse of caring causes! This is SUCH a gorgeous card. I feel repetitive, since "gorgeous" seems to be the signature look of your lovely talent... Once again, THE COLORING! {*Gasp!*} - It's flawless! YOU are amazing, sweet Madame Dots! I don't get to Etsy enough! Thanks for the goodness and love with which you run this wonderfully creative site!
xoxo!
Post a Comment