
I had planned to make a Halloween card, but simply ran out of time. Today was spent over at my in-law's house having fun with my adorable niece. We haven't been home very long.
So I thought I'd share a card that I made a few weeks ago for the lovely Deborah Nolan. This was to say a big 'thank you' to her for organising her wonderful Card Chain Challenges.
I was trying out a few different techniques and also decided to go with Halloween colours. Sorry that the picture is so poor, not quite sure what happened there. The super sparkly Platinum Stickles were a gift from my sweet friend Linda.
Hope you all have lot's of spooky fun everyone!
14 comments:
Love the colours really make the card pop.
Love the sparkle inside of the star, super cute card! Happy Halloween to you too! Glad you had some fun time with your niece!
Hi there Jo, brilliant card, love the colours, very seasonal. The platinum stickles are really shiny and a great colour, one of my favourites.
Glad to hear you had fun this weekend:0) xx
Adorable card! I'm sure Deborah loves it. I forgot that the GG has a little skeleton pin--perfect little image for Halloween!
What a lovely card Jo... I'm sure Deborah really loved it... I would.
Hi Jo, what a gorgeous card. I love the colours & that star is wonderful. I bet Deborah loved the card you gave her xoxoxoxoxoxo
Super card Jo, love the way you colour those Gorjuss Girls!! Great backgrond colours.
HI jo wow this is great. love it. hugs chris xx
Fabulous card.....such lovely bright colours and the little girl is so cute xx
this is so sweet! bet Deborah loves it!
Oooh it's great. Love the rich colours and the layered stars. :)xx
i love that this card is halloween COLORS without being specifically halloween-themed...it makes me think we should use the GREAT color combos year round, actually! as usual, you are quite BRILLIANT and have made me think at 9am which is a feat! :) :) :)
You are JUST so stinkin' sweet, Madame Dots! This card has a true Halloween spirit, but makes a darling "anytime" greeting: I love it! Hope YOU had a lovely Halloween, m'dear!
Love the card Jo. And of course happy to see the platinum stickles in use. The colors a great and I think it fits to the color challenge over at Gingersnaps creations... ;-)
Hugs
Post a Comment