Sunday, 24 April 2011

Hoppy Easter and a Blog Candy alert!

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all having a lovely Easter Sunday.


As you can see sweet Warren from Craftworks is playing the Easter Bunny on this card that I made for my Mom and Dad. These images are so cute and they virtually colour themselves! The blue spotty paper and yellow card are both from Stampin' Up!


That sweet ribbon is from my first purchase over at The Ribbon Girl - it certainly won't be the last time I shop there! Check out The Ribbon Girl's fabulous Easter Giveaway here, you'll be glad you did!
I tried to make a cute banner like the one that Kristina Werner made on Friday. Kristina makes everything look sooooo effortless... me, I need to practice!!!

I can't believe how quickly my second Blogoversary has come around - where did the last year go to???


Anyhoo, it's time for a little candy for everyone who follows and visits my blog. Thank you so much for visiting and for leaving such kind and encouraging comments - you rock!

Here's the candy:

Isn't that big Hero Arts stamp a beauty?


All you have to do is leave a comment on this post. If you want to spread the word about the candy that would be great, but it's by no means essential! I'm happy to post abroad and plan to draw a winner on Thursday evening.




Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and don't eat too much chocolate!

58 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi Jo, Happy Easter and many congratulations on your second blogaversary:0)
I'm glad to hear that you have chocolate! I don't have any, just like the thought of it mmmmm LOL
You can call me what you like! I think I know you well enough now LOL!!
Thank you for offering this gorgeous candy, what a sweetie:0)
I'll spread the word on my blog:0) xxx

Emma Williams said...

Hi Jo and Happy Easter!!!
Congratulations on a well deserved second blogoversary and I recognize that bunny!! You've made such an adorable card with Warren...I love it!

The word is out on my blog and I've popped your blog candy pic onto my side bar!! Thank you for offering such lovely candy~that's so kind of you!
Love and hugs, Emma xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Jo .. a very Happy Easter and Congratulations on your second Blogaversary.Time flies when you are having so much fun lol.
Love the cute little bunny and the ribbon is wonderful
Will spread the word re your candy
Lisa xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous;y sweet card Jo, the image is perfect for Easter and I love the dottie papers and sweet daisies...hope you are having a fab weekend :) Donna x

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Jo, wishing you a Happy Easter, what a lovely day its been again!! Congratulations on your blogaversary, doesn't time fly when you are having fun.
Please count me out of your giveaway as I am lucky enough to already own that yummy stamp!!

Carrie said...

Thanks so much for letting me know my mystery plant's name. My hubby likes to think he is a gardener but in truth he is just great at digging holes and mowing lawns....this was his first attempt at actualy choosing plants to put in the holes and I loved his choices but berated him sorely for not keeping the tags so I can look them up. I love how you have coloured this card in such bright colours. Off now to research our new plant.
Hugs
Carrie

Jenny said...

Hi Jo. Fab card as always..... Just heading out for chocolate now myself. Enjoy the rest of your Easter weekend.

Jenny

Eekers said...

Happy Easter Jo :) Really enjoying looking through your blog, lots of much needed inspiration! Did you get my message on flickr about the illustrations? Happy blogoversary! :)

joanne wardle said...

love your easter card

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a sweet bunny ... I haven't seen it before, so I'll have to go check out that link!
Happy Easter Jo, and Happy Blogaversary too!

Dawn T said...

Happy Easter Jo. Adorable card. I love your little bunny. Congrats on your blogoversary. Doesn't time fly. thanks for the chance to win some goodies

Pajalu said...

Hi Jo, your card is amazing. I love Warren he's sooooooooo cute :). Congrats on your second bog anniversary. Since I one the last blog candy on your blog please exclude me from this one. Glad you had a fantastic Easter, Em's & Lil got lots of goodies xoxoxoxoxo

G Peplow said...

P.s I forgot to say how much I liked your card, it's gorgeous and your colouring's fab, have fun:0) xxx

Amy said...

Warren is the cutest Easter Bunny! Love your color combo, looks like a beautiful sunny day for Warren! Your banner looks fantastic Dotty, such a happy awesome card!
Congrats on your 2 year blogaversary and many more to come! :)

donna mikasa said...

Hoppy Easter, Jo! What an adorable card and the banner looks great! Happy Blogaversary, too!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jo, happy Easter to you and your family. I love your card, it is so fresh and pretty. Gorgeous image. Congrats on your blogoversary and thanks for the chance to win your yummy candy. Have a great day, hugs, Denise x

Larisa said...

Oh, so beautiful card! Love this Bunny-image! The blue papre is so beautiful too)))
Happy easter!!!
Thanks for the chance to win this nice candy) I keep my fingers crossed))

Hlora said...

thanks for great candy) I am a follower)
I am new in scrapbooking, and I really need in this amount of goodies you offer. Thank you!
I linked it on sidebar.
hugs. Hlora.
http://hlora.blogspot.com/

Jingle said...

Your card is super cute!!! I hope your Easter was truly fantastic! And Happy Blogiversary, too!!!

Debbie said...

Hi Jo, Congratulations on your second Blogoversary. I love Warren, he looks such a cheeky bunny. Your card is lovely.
Debbie x

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, this is really pretty, gorgeous image in gorgeous colours, hugs pops x

Nicky said...

Love your card Warren is so cute - bet your mum and dad loved it. Congratulations on your blog anniversary xx

Linda Brun said...

Congratulation and happy easter to you as well my friend. Your card for mum and dad looks great. Love the image!!

Kerri said...

Oh my goodness, your card is ADORABLE!!! I just love that darling bunny peeking out from behind the grass! Congratulations on your Blogiversary and for the chance to win that gorgeous stamp!

Angelnorth said...

Super cute Easter card Jo, great colouring! Happy blogoversary and thanks for a chance to win a lovely prize bundle, that Hero Arts stamp is indeed gorgeous!

Jo Nevill said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jo, just love that image, it is sooo cute. Your colouring is fantastic ! Love the papers too !

Many congrats on your Blogiversary and for the chance to win your lovely candy.

I have added it to my blog sidebar for you hun 1

Hugs,

Jo xxxx

Moniqui said...

What a cute bunny card!Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Sanne said...

Happy anniversary Jo - and happy Easter (a little late but still ;)

Love your little Eastercard - too cute ;)

Dorcas said...

Hi Jo!
Thanks for the candy reminder and the chance to win. I came here before looking but I think I was looking in the sidebar or something cos I couldn't find it. Duh!
That rabbit on your card is adorable!! Love how he's hiding in the wildflowers. So sweet. :-)
Hugs,
Dorcas

Gez Butterworth said...

Happy Blogoversary Jo ♥♥

I'm in love! Warren is just the cutest! Hope you had a lovely Easter..xx

Tiffany Ervin said...

Yay! Happy Blogoversary to you, hasn't it been fun and addicting too! Your card is so perfect for Easter, love the image and the happy colors! Hope your holiday was blessed!

Alice said...

wow! fabulous coloring on the image, Jo!! love this beautiful and delightful card! Happy Second Blogaversary!!! i love visiting you! =) hope you had a wonderful Easter, too!

Regan said...

thanks for your visits...great stamp..wowsers

Carole of Brum said...

Oh Jo, that's the NICEST bunny image, he is adorable. And your colouring is fantastic, love the colours in the grass and flowers. Congratulations on your second anniversary, wow I havent made it to one year yet and already I can't imagine life BB (Before Blogging, lol). Thanks for the chance to win candy. CoB

OllaL said...

спасибо за шанс, с удовольствием поучавствую http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/olia_levchenko/post163533929/

Jules said...

Hi Jo

I have just found you via Pop's blog!!

What a treat.

Love your projects and this Easter one is brilliant. Fantastic colouring of your image.

Hope your Easter was good.

Love Jules xx

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on your blog,Jo! You always give me such encouraging comments. Don't worry about typos in the comments ( I do that ALL the time)!! Thanks for telling me about the blog giveaway!! Love your cute Easter card!

Maria Sabina R said...

Oh, Jo i had two lindt chocolates from UK this week! YAMMMMYYY!!!
The bunny stamp is adorable! your colouring is wonderful , fresh and very cute!
I like the flower stamp! A friend of mine is gettin married and she wants a sunflower stamp, I guess the Hero Arts stamp is just perfect ( if you cut out the center part)
Have a wonderful day Jo!

lindyloo said...

Good morning I hope you have had a lovely Easter and didnt eat too many eggs lol Super card and thanks for the chance to win candy huggies linda x

~amy~ said...

Such a SWEET Easter card!!!! Your banner is perfect!

Congrats on your blogoversary! That's some fab candy:)

thekathrynwheel said...

Thanks for calling by my blog :-)
Congratulations on your 2 year blogoversary. Love your easter bunny card x

joy said...

Hi! Just found your blog - congraats on your second blogaversary! This is my first visit to you blog; but it won't be my last. Such nice work you do! I am going to put your giveaway on my sidebar. Thanks for the chance to win nice goodies.

Gybogi said...

Happy Blogoversary! and happy rest springtime to all! :)

Gybogi said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Ciara said...

Congratulations on your second blogoversary; I'm only 8 months in and am loving blogworld big time.

I saw Kristina making those banners too and she does make it look so easy.

Brilliant candy, that stamp is fabulous, xxx

Kelly Booth said...

Such a sweet card Jo...and fun candy too! Hugs...

Rosalee said...

Hey there Jo. Great giveaway. I hope you had a wonderful Easter. I would so love to have a chance someone is going to be really lucky.
Hugs, Rosalee

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

What a fantastic card. Love everything about it. Your banner 'rocks' as they say in the States. :0)
Time flies when you're having fun eh?! Love the look of your blog candy- Hero Arts make fabulous stamps and that one looks so versatile.
Congrats on your blogaversary and I hope there are many more crafty years ahead to celebrate.

Vicky said...

Ah thanks Jo for the chance to win your gorgeous candy!...I love that fabulous stamp sweetie!

have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

Deirdre said...

Jo - sick from chocolate! LOL!. Adore your non fattening candy! yum, yum. That flower is amazing.

Lin said...

Hi Dotty Jo, thanks for the sweet comments on my blog just now and for a heads up on your candy. Please leave me out of the draw, as I already have this HA stamp, but I couldn't not comment on your adorable bunny card! Blues and yellows are some of my favorite pairings and you've made me smile big today!

Anneke said...

Thanks for the chance to win such beautiful stamp and stuff! Congrats on your second blog anniversary too!
You made a lovely card for your parents, so sweet!
Kind regards from Belgium :)

cebelica said...

This stamp teally is great. And your card is SO cute! I love it!

Hugs!

Ardilla said...

I don´t know if I am still on time for the candy, but let me tell you, your card is beatiful cute!!!
Nice candy, by the way...

KarenB said...

Happy blogoversary! Your blog is lovely and I love that card!

rinat said...

wonderful giveaway
I'm now following your blog! Great blog♥
i have popped your candy into my sidebar, Thank you so much for the chance to win.
Hugs
rinat

Kelly Massman said...

Your card is adorable!

thanks also for a chance to win!
kmassmanATgmailDOTcom


saw you during the Simon Says blog hop!

Hildes Scrappeunivers said...

Amazing candy! Thank you so much for giving me the chance to win ♥

Hugs from Hilde