Here's sweet Bridget in her bath once again... that lady certainly likes to relax! I won't share all the retirement cards that I'll be making featuring Bridget, but I thought I'd share this one as it's so bright and cheery!
I used this cute sketch from Allsorts Challenge Blog Week #99.
As you can see I rotated it slightly!
I really enjoyed playing with those bright colours from the Basic Grey Lime Rickey pad.
This week the SCSC gang are asking for stitching on your card for Challenge #130. I haven't managed to play along at SCSC for a few weeks so it'll be good to link up with the girls once again. I'm entering this card for the current Samuel Taylor challenge which is 'Distressing', and also the ABC Challenge 'Sugar and Spice' as Bridget has both in equal measure!
Happy birthday to Sir Stampalot who are celebrating their 1st birthday with the April Challenge 'Ladies and fashion'. Finally, I'm linking up with a Passion for Promarkers as this week their theme is 'Make your own embellishments'. Hope the flowers and the ticket, which I printed on my PC, fit the bill!
Happy crafting everyone, and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
37 comments:
Gorgeous card Jo..fabulous image and guess were I'm heading too...yep my bath too lol!
have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx
beautiful card
Sorry not visited in a while family illness etc etc
Vicky x
oh i love those papers - they are gorgeous .. and that image looks fab with that sketch
Lisa x
oh wow I love this one and the colours are brill It looks like me relaxing in the bath ....NOT lol huggies linda x
This is so beautiful Jo, and those papers are TDF, and the image is coloured perfectly, she really knows how to spoil herself,
have alovely week,
Hugs Bridget :0) x
This is gorgeous Jo, such a great image and such vibrant colours.
Sounds like you had a great day planting your herbs, I have also been planting today. Lots of veggies although the beans are still under cover, too soon to plant those out yet!!
Brilliant Jo - love the image and papers you have chosen
Thanks for joining us on our "Stitching" challenge this week at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)
Hugs Jane x
Hi Jo! Gorgeous card, I had some of that fab paper too but think it was the first to disappear out of the pack! Sob!
Here's a wee link to the enamel stuff I bought at the craft show, but the couple of shops I clicked on all seem to be sold out!
http://cuddlybuddly.com/shop/v8333-ranger-inkssentials-enamel-accents/
Hope you've had a fab weekend!
Lynne
PS ... had my interviews on Friday and got the job I wanted .... sooooooo relieved!
Love this card really bright and cheery love the image as well - and how the previous card with the same image x
Fab Jo!,, loved her in monochromatic in your previous post too
Hugs, Jenny
Hi Jo, what a gorgeous card. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. Your handmade embellishments are beautiful and the papers are stunning. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
AHH, brilliant, I love the papers and the image is just great, gorgeous card Jo, have a great week:0) xxx
This is such a fab card! Love the image and the colors are fab! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /sari
Definitely a lot of fun and bright colors, sure to brighten someone's day! Love it, Jo!
What a great card Jo and so clever to combine our Allsorts sketch with our stampalot theme.
Thank you so much for joining in with both, good luck and look forward to seeing you again.
B x
There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here
this is so pretty and delightful, Jo!! beautiful card!
Oh this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby
Just LOVE this one Jo... all those lovely PP and the image is amazing. Your ticket is rather good too.
Hi Jo! Love your card! Its a little bit retro about it and i love that too.
Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)
Its gorgeous, great for a retirement card. Love your image:) Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky
Fantastic card, love that image, perfect for ABC's sugar and spice challenge. Thanks for playing along.
Hugs Sue x
Absolutely gorgeous! What a fab image. Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!
Dotty this is a sight for sore eyes! I can't even remember the last time I took a bath!~
This is so adorable!!!
Brilliant card Jo, love these funky papers and such a fab image too..what I would give to be a lady of leisure lol! :) Donna x
Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, perfect colours and layout, hugs ♥ pops x
Gorgeous card. Love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at PfP :o)
O yes, love those papers. And a lady could never have to much of relaxing time in the bath!! Hugs and wish you a happy easter...
Love that image, the papers and not forgetting the perfect colouring - fabulous card.
Must be a difficult time of change for you with a lot of your work colleagues leaving.
Love Vicky :)xx
Brillian card, love that image,
Liz x
Hi Jo, Just wanted to thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate each one, you're a sweetie!
Isn't it fab weather, Yippee! :0) xxx
Hi Jo, I think this is a fab image to use for early retirement cards, and the card you made is fab. Love the one from the last blog post too. Have a great weekend. CoB
Oooh fabby card Jo. Just love the paper piecing on the bath :) Thanks for calling by my bloggie.
Wishing you a lovely Easter.
Gez.xx
Absolutely Beautiful card
Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca
Great card. The colors are fab. You are doing great with cards. Lookin' amazing!
Fabulous card, love the image and gorgeous colours! Thanks for visiting me!
Helen x
Oh my stars Jo, this card is stinkin' cute! I love this bath tub lady... I need to go check out this companies stamps! ;D
Post a Comment