Friday, 22 July 2011

Me again!

Just returned from a lovely holiday on Lake Garda in Italy.
We stayed in this hotel...
and did lot's of this... We also hung out at the Caplulets place...
in fair Verona!

Outside the Arena in Verona. Can I get this on a card?
I was surprised to find Alpaccas on an Italian mountain, but fell in love with their funky eighties haircuts! I also fell in love with all the beautiful scenery. I'll be back with a card asap, but I must go to Zumba class tonight and try and shift some holiday weight!


Byeeeeeee!

15 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi Jo, Welcome home, Glad you and a good holiday, it all looks wonderful :0)Loving all your photos, Verona is definitely a must. How'd you find THE Balcony LOL? Pool looks so inviting and is that Romeo in yonder pool? So dashing!!! :0) Thanks for your lovely comments, glad you're back, Gay xxx

Sheila said...

It looks gorgeous there - so glad you had a good time and looking forwrd to seeing your new cards! Sheila:)X

Vicky said...

Wonderful Piccies hun...and I am pleased you had a lovely holiday too...

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Curly said...

Oh wow Dotty looks like you had a fabulous time,
I have always wanted go to Italy just to look at all of the wonderful architecture and the beautiful churches and of coarse the pizza and coffee and the Biscotti lol

have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Alice said...

ahhh.... lucky you! beautiful beautiful photos! so glad to hear that you had fun. thanks for sharing and hope you have a beautiful weekend!

Dawn T said...

oh my your holiday looks amazing.... what a great place to visit. I wish I could go to Italy again... maybe sometime in the future. Great photos

Maria Sabina R said...

ohh I miss Italy!!! such a beautiful country!! have fun there Jo and can t wait to see more pics! have a wonderful weekend

Lisa Jane said...

oh what fabulous holiday pics - looks wonderful. That rose is amazing!
Lisa x

Carrie said...

Wow, it looks so peaceful and beautiful there.....I sooooooo need a good holiday! Welcome home and I am looking forward to seeing what you get up to once you get back into your crafting stash.
Hugs
Carrie

CinnamonSally said...

Wow Jo you lucky thing, Lake Garda is my favourite Italian destination. We have stayed at varios places round the lake over the years and love it all, the food, the wine and the beautiful sceanery. I also love Verona such amazing buildings. We are off to Nice, France this weekend and I am looking forward to some better weather, its not been great in the UK over the past few weeks. I will post some photos when we get back.
Sallyx

Sanne said...

Looks like you had a wonderful holiday - lovely pictures...thanks for sharing Jo!

Emma Williams said...

Oh wow, such a beautiful place...I love Italy and have very fond memories of holidays in Sorrento and Positano! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous photos and I'm so glad you had a wonderful holiday.
Happy Weekend!
Love Emma xxx

Lynne in NI said...

ohhhh looks absolutely gorgeous! Glad to hear you and Romeo had a great time!

Valentina Fussell said...

We were so close!! I think I would have needed one of those Alpaccas to come home with me! So cute!!

Linda Brun said...

Thank you for sharing, it looks fantastic!