Happy Sunday everyone!Here's my entry for Krista Smith's Challenge #1 over at her new blog.
We were given this sketch to work with:
and I decided to use sweet little Love and Peace Hipster.
Isn't she adorable? Having worked with blues and browns for my previous two cards I thought I'd try pink this time. I think this sweet little hippy looks very cute with her pink boots and T-shirt.No prizes for guessing that I'm totally addicted to Krista's images, and I have to confess that two more digi's have just jumped into my basket over at The Saturated Canary Etsy shop. Krista is currently adding a few new images per week so it's worth visiting on a regular basis!
Anyway, better go now as I need to help hubby search for the wasps nest that has been evading us all summer.
See you soon, and I hope your Sunday is full of fun and crafting.
20 comments:
keep seeing that image - she is so pretty . I love the border you have created around her
Lisa x
Hi Jo, Gorgeous colouring and what a brilliant image, good luck with the wasps:0) We've been battling them ourselves, I often feel sorry for them, how sad am I!? Gay xxx
Love this you have coloured the image perfectly.xxx
Love your version too....pinks and browns, always a great combo. Isn't it funny how we both chose to go blond!
Great color combo! Beautiful image, very nice card!
HI sweetie this is stunning, love your colour choices here and great use of the sketch too, thanks for joining our first challenge hugs pops x
OH Dotty. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes a support groups sounds grand! LOL I love your creations. Each one is better than the next. I love your CAS style too. Wish I could do that! I have pinned some of your saturated canary creations for my Pinterest group @ http://pinterest.com/corry/ Take Care
She is so adorable Jo...love the colours you have used and pretty dp's too hun....
big hugs Vicky xx
Ah, there she is! Glad you got the opportunity to color her in, such dreamy colors on this card!!
Great card Jo, love those pink Ugg boots. great colouring and cute image.
By the way you were asking about the bells on my Flirty tree card, I got them last year from C and H fabrics in the Haberdashery dept.
Oooh.... GORGEOUS card Jo! And I love your pretty stamped border round your image.
Hope the wasps didn't get any revenge! They're nasty beasts at the best of times.
Lucky you getting some new Snoopy stamps, can't wait to see what you make with them!
Gorgeous image and wonderful card Jo. Hope the wasp's nest is now a thing of the past!
Love this card and the image off to have at look them now - I think I might end up with some lol
fantastic card jo.she is gorgeous and i love your stunning coloruing and design :D
xx coops xx
Another stunner Jo, love the gorgeous image and beautiful colours.
Donna x
Gorgeous colour combo!!
Hope you find that wasp nest!
Thanks for taking part in our first challenge!x
She is absolutely adorable and your card is fab too!! Great work as always, Jo!!
You asked what cardstock I used with my Promarkers... for the last set of projects I worked on, I've been using Craftwork Cards - Digital Cardstock which I can thoroughly recommend. I very rarely have problems with colours bleeding on it. The other cardstock that I've found works really well with Promarkers is from Create & Craft. I'll look up the item number and let you know what it is if you want? Hope that helps... :)
Hope you are well.
Love Emma xxx
SUCH a cute card!!!
Hi Jo! I've missed visiting blogs and I see you've been rocking those adorable digis! Thanks for the link, and the enabling, too! Hope you are well...thanks for visiting!
wow! you colored her so beautifully, Jo! gorgeous card!
Post a Comment