I'm just dropping by to share a picture from the Telford Race for Life which I 'ran' (LOL!) today in memory of my dear friend Shell. A quick left to right is Emelia, Gay, me and Karen (who did the organising of the Grice's Girls team).
I'll be back tomorrow with more pictures, and to pick the winner of my £25.00 Blogcandy.
If you'd like to donate £2.00 to enter the draw please click here and follow the links.
Thanks to everyone for your donations and good wishes...
8 comments:
Well done Jo...and what a gorgeous day to do it too...:o)
big hugs Vicky xx
oh what a lovely day you had for the race .. and well done to all of you .
You are all wonderful ladies!
Lisa x
Congratulations on completing the race Jo. Hope cit wasn't too hot there for you today, good luck with raising lots of money for such a great cause!!
Way to go, Jo! I'm sure Shell was smiling down at all of you for completing the race in her memory.
Hey Jo, didn't think you'd be posting this eve, thought you'd be pooped after your run in that hot sun! Well done to you all.
Oh well done Jo! So glad everything went well for you. You must be so proud.
Hugs
Chris xxx
So proud of you Jo. You did a great thing by taking part. Glad I was able to support you and the cause.
Well done Jo, I'm so happy you had a good day, what brill weather you had, I hope you didn't suffer too much with the sore feet, LOL Gay xxx
Post a Comment