'Girl's just wanna have fun...'
I love this new stamp from Stampingbella, it's just made to be paper pieced!
The current LIM Challenge is a recipe: 3 of something, 2 of something and 1 of something. The inspiration cards from Mandi and Chrissie once again are gorgeous.
For this card I went with 3 - Flowers, 2 - Girls, and 1 - Sentiment.
Sorry the photograph is terrible but I can't find any useful natural light in the house, and it's too wet to venture outside.
Thanks for dropping by!

40 comments:
Hi Jo, Now that looks so cool and modern, just love the girl's dresses, you paper pieced it beautifully, well done with the 3-2-1 combo, you nailed it!!!xxx
This looks terrific and the paper piecing is perfect!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Oh this is fabulous dahling! :) What a gorgeous image and you are right it looks great paper-pieced! :)
hugs
xxalisonxx
Gorgeous card and perfectly PP. Love that image, must get it, it is great to use for my friend and I when we go away.
Great Cyndi Lauper Quote.
Debbiex
I love this new creation also, your style is fabulous!
Hugs Anja
So gorgeous Jo....:o)
big hugs Vicky xx
I haven't come across these lovely stamps before but they look just great the way you've done the paper piecing. Great design.
Fabulous Jo, love the image and as you say perfect for paper piecing. Good luck for next week and your new job!
This is lovely Dotty, love this image and such a classy looking card. Aud x
Gorgeous card, my teen daughter would love this!
Ooh! Jo, this is wonderful. Love the paper pieced dresses.
Donna x
Hello there-This is a fabby card-love your paper piecing-perfect ! :) x
Hi Jo
A fantastic card .. .. love that image and your paper piecing very much.
Love Jules xx
Oh the girls are fabulous and what a brilliant card.
luv
Debby
These ladies look fabulously glamorous! I love how you've paper pieced them!
so stunning jo.i love the gorgeous girlies and fab colours ;D
xx coops xx
wow what a stunning card - brilliant for any girl! :)
Fabulous card. Lovely modern image, beautifully paper pieced.
Thank you for your nice comment on my blog
This card is so gorgeous, Jo!!
Oooo you're using some of my latest obsessions--Uptown Girls! Love this lanky legged ladies and your paper piecing is sensational Jo. Great card! Hugs!
LOVE those girls, terrific card
Thankks very much
Mandi
LIM
Fabulous card, just love the paper piecing. xx
beautiful card, love their dresses. Kim
Great card -lovely paper piecing
Chris
x
love both of their paper pieced dresses and such a awesome simple design. super card, Jo! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)
It is so fresh and modern and I love the way you have paper pieced the dresses.
Hugs
Chris x
Loving your beautiful card with the fun sentiment, x
Beautiful card!
Super cool and trendy card Jo, Love it! :)xx
Love...love...LOVE this card!!! So much fun and I love all the details, really fab!!
Sorry for being such a bad blogger lately, it's been a tough couple of months but trying to slowly get back to being a better blogging buddy from now on...fingers crossed!!!
Love and hugs Emma xx
Oooh fabulous, lovin their gorgeous dresses!
PS I'd never heard of the 3-2-1 colour rule until Papercrafts connection mentioned it! :
http://www.papercraftsconnection.com/blog/2012/08/card-design-handbook-blog-hop/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PaperCraftsConnection+%28Paper+Crafts+Connection%29
Hi Jo how are you I just come back from the holiday on Croatia....I want to visit you and see this lovely card..I love the Image so nice long food she has...love love this Jo..hugs
Hi jo, thanks for stopping by, nice to think I have been missed lol, I am good thanks and ready to blog again, love your card and that stamp is gorgeous I agree love what you have done with it, see you again soon ju x
gosh Jo, I came over after seeing your comment about not knowing where to start with your journal page for the Craft Barn challenge - don't know why that made me come over but hey! I'm so glad I did, your cards are stunning, absolutely amazing, and very art journally! I'd just get a book of a similar size to your cards and get cracking!!
Hi Jo, Just popped by to say thank you for your lovely comments:0) Hope you have a great weekend, looks like it's gonna be a great one, for weather at least :0) Have fun, hugs Gay x
Hi Jo this is absolutely fantastic the clean and simple design is perfect the image and sentiment are brilliant.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Gorgeous CAS style card. X
Paper pieced dresses? FABulous!! Love this, Jo! Smart, chic, and CAS, too!
Hi Jo, I hope you are doing well. I love the card you've made her. The image is just perfect and I love the paper piecing. Wishing you a good week. Hugs
Adorable ... the paper piecing is perfection.
Post a Comment