The girls over at Less is More are starting the New Year in great style with a totally yummy colour challenge!
They've asking for BLACK and WHITE with 'a touch or a
splash, a hint or suggestion, a
dab or a patch of a colour of your choice'.
There are some amazing entries this week and I'm rather shy about adding my own little effort to such a collection of gorgeousness.
I used a lovely Hero Arts stamp that I've had for ages. I decoupaged three layers to give it some dimension then added a Hero Arts pearl and matching some SU card. Very quick and easy, and great for making in multiples.
Finally, here's a conversation that I had at school today...
Finally, here's a conversation that I had at school today...
Cute child: 'Miss, I can't make my mind up what to be when I grow up... either a footballer or a librarian'
Me: 'Well, I think you'd earn more as a top professional footballer but librarianship is very interesting'
Cute child: 'So how much do YOU earn Miss?'
Me: 'Not as much as Mario Balo telli'
Cute Child (looking surprised): 'Really Miss?'
Me: 'No, he makes a little more per hour than I do'
Happy crafting everyone!


9 comments:
Beautiful hun...:o)
big hugs Vicky xx
this is so cute dotty love the text
Thanks for Joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"
Hi Jo, I love your card! It looks amazing. All that detail makes it so special.
love the card design.....and your little chat made me chuckle.
beautifully done Jo. Love the conversation you had with the little one!
so gorgeous jo.stunning design and dimension :D
xx coops xx
Ahh - the innocence of youth....
Fabulous card Jo - simply stunning :)xx
This looks fab Jo... It's a great composition!
Love the colour too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Gorgeous card Jo, and what a sweet conversation .. I'd settle for a week's worth of his wages LOL.
Oh and thanks so much for the gorgeous card you sent, I've studied it for ages!
Post a Comment