Hi there, sorry not to have been around much recently. I have been cardmaking but couldn't share because one of the cards was for a very special friend who I know visits my blog from time to time. (Happy birthday Gay if you are reading this! Hope you have a really lovely birthday.)Week 111 over at Less is More is a dream of a challenge for me as the theme is 'Frame It!'
I'm really into the Stampin' Bella Uptown Girls at the moment and would happily buy the lot if my numbers came up on the lottery! These two sweet friends usually sit on a bench but I thought they'd look good in a frame. I have no idea what possessed me to colour AND paper piece but I do quite like the finished effect, even though it took ages. The frame is raised on pop dots and I used some paper piercing to pull the card together.
Have a great Sunday, and happy crafting everyone!

43 comments:
I am totally in love with this card! Having them sitting in the circle frame with their legs dangling is just an awesome effect. Have a feeling I might be casing your card. :-) Have a blessed Sunday!
Fantastic card!
x
Oh this is lovely what a fantastic image and love how you have fitted it in to the frame :)
Oh WOW! What a fabulous card.
I too am in love with the 'Uptown Girl' stamps (sadly don't own any) and love how you have used this one. The hard work involved in making this was well worth it. I love it.
Love Sheila x
Love the way you took up the challenge `frame it`! Love the stamp to! Greetings, Gerrina
This is such a great idea. A fab card. Xx
Oh, this is a fantastic card, love the way you used the stamp, it's very inspiring!
Warm hugs
Maarit
Wow, how cool are they in that frame? Fantastic! hugs, judit x
Gosh, what a gorgeous framing! Love, love, love it!!
Rosi x
Brilliant card love the image and your paper piecing - lovely
Oh my goodness... what a fantastic card!! I love how the girls are sitting in the frame, so clever :0)
Jenny x
oh this s brilliant .... what a fabulous idea to have the girls sat in the frame
Lisa x
Simply gorgeous sweetie....:o)
biggest of hugs Vicky xx
What an amazing card!! wow!
such a beautiful card. I love the image and fabulous layout
Sue xx
Love your idea...Clever dear....and lve that sentiment too..relly fit to the Images...the one who get this card would be so happy and it is really a clever card dear..hugs
Absolutely terrific!
They looks SO at home sitting in that frame just a chillin'!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Wow what a beautiful card!
this is just gorgeous Jo. What an adorable way to frame the girls.
simply stunning jo.gorgeous image and design :D
xx coops xx
I love the dangling legs, wish mine were as long and slim as that.
Fabulous card Jo. Thanks for sharing it. Pat
A beautiful card. I love the image and a really great way to use the frame.
Gorgeous card Jo, love the beautiful image and amazing design.
Donna x
Very clever to perch these friends in the frame. Beautiful work.
My favourite card this week Jo, I love these two and the way you've sited them in the frame, pure genius:)
Val x
Hi Jo, Fantastic, you made a brilliant card :0) The girls look great with thier legs hanging down, I LOVE this one, hugs Gay ( the other one LOL ) x
Wow Jo!!! This is fantastic. I love how you put this gorgeous card together. I bet your friend loved getting this amazing piece of art.
Ohhh your Uptown Girls are fabulous Jo ... what a lovely friendship card! (and yes, I could see that it must have taken aaaages to make!)
Oh wow what a clever way to use your frame, this is just brilliant
dotty jo this is fabulous!!!! love it! and such a great idea
Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"
such a great idea! your card is my favourite this week!
claudia
This is just adorable. l I love how you have them sitting in that circle with their legs hanging down.
This is brilliant Jo .. .. I love it!!!
So clean and beautiful.
Stay safe and warm and have a good weekend.
Love Jules xx
Hi Jo, Hope all's well with you, a nice relaxing weekend ahead? Hope so :D Thank you for your kind comment on my card, Hugs Gay x
I just love it. Congrats on being a show case winner!
Totally adorable!
What a fabulous card! I can see why you love them as you have used this one so perfectly. Congrats on the win!
Congrats on winning! Your card is truly adorable!
Wow, it is simply stunning, beautiful placed them together, the image, the frame, the effect is so pleasing that the image becomes alive.
Oh, this is the most fantastic card I have EVER seen.
TFS
wow! super cool design. fabulous card, Jo!
fantastic card, you deserved showcased in less is more, congrts!
what a wonderfully clever card!
Post a Comment