Happy Sunday!
What a lovely sunny day we've enjoyed here in the UK today.
I'm just dropping by to share a card made today using the new release from A Day for Daisies. Isn't she a sweetie? She's called 'Wild Rose Nymph' and is currently on sale at 50% off.
I coloured her with Promarkers, and then used Heliotrope Versacolour for her wings as I wanted a much softer look then I could achieve with a pen. A smoosh of glitter was then lightly applied so that it didn't look too heavy.
I made this card as my entry for the LIM Week #118 colour challenge. The girls want us to pick a colour from either side of the colour wheel. I went with Violet and Yellow Green. Yes, I know a little pale violet has crept in but I did notice that Chrissie had two different shades of green on her card so I'm hoping my card will pass muster.
Happy crafting everyone, and enjoy the Bank Holiday tomorrow if you live in the UK!



23 comments:
This is really trendy Jo!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Aww she's a real cutie and I'm lovin your colour combo. Enjoy your BH - send us some of your sun :)
Hi Jo! I FINALLY made it to your blog! Thank you so much for your timely visits--I truly appreciate your sweet comments!
This is such a sweet card! I love the purples and that darling image. I've gotten so lazy with colouring images that I admire it when I see it.
Hugs,
Donna
Love this new release of big eyed nymphs. You really designed your card so well to showcase it. Beautiful job Jo. Hugs!
Wow Jo this card is so beautiful. I love how you used those gorgeous colours together. That digi is beautiful as well.
this is just delightful Jo. The colours are wonderful together.
What a beautiful and elegant card Jo ! Love the colours and the image... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Cute card Jo and fabulous colouring. Hope you have enjoyed the long weekend the weather has been perfect!!
simply stunning jo.gorgeous colours and i love the image ;D
xx coops xx
Beautiful stamp. Thanks for your nice words on my blog :).
I just love those colours Jo, this is such a pretty card.
jo ... wow i love this.. it's so different
Fabulous colour choice. Thanks for joining us the week
Jen x
"Less Is More"
this is so beautiful, Jo! love that you let her wing extend out of frame. such a pretty card!
What an adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby
Fabulous card Jo ! just adore that sweet image too, dare I look at yet more craft stuff lol.Thanks I am on the mend now too :) Viv xx
I love the finished look you have achieved here Jo!
Gorgeous colour combo and great use of your sweet image.
Have a good day.
Love Jules xx
Hola Jo. thank you for your kind comment:D...it's not easy to be showcased, thank you for choice my card :D:D:D.
Oooh Jo what elegant card!! i like the design and the colours, fantastic job!.
A warm hug from Palma
Clean, simple and very stylish. Love the lilac shades. X
Fabulous colouring Jo!!! LOve those ADFD digis lovely colour combo too, Gay xx
her eyes <3 and flowers.! always amazing clean and simple cards
Sorry I haven't popped here sooner....loving this image and the card you've created using it xx
gorgeous card Jo.
Thank you so much for popping in on me today too
huge hugs Lou xxx
Gorgeous colours!
Post a Comment