What a beautiful Spring day! I've had a lovely time pottering in the garden and enjoying the sunshine. Just what we need after all the rain and damp we've had here in the UK recently.
I also had time for a little card making session.
Don't you just love this sweet little Lili of the Valley stamp? She's called Dainty dancing, and I think she's a real cutie.
I love these Springtime Echo Park papers, but sadly only have a few pages left on the pad. I keep checking eBay to see if I can pick up a replacement but haven't been successful yet. *Sigh*.
Hope you enjoy what is left of the weekend. Big hugs and a 'happy crafting' to you all!


10 comments:
Awww what a cutie :)
Glad to hear you had a nice gardening day ... think we used up all the rain here for you!
So gorgeous and very cute Jo.
Donna x
Cute card!
Groetjes Karin
Oh this is so gorgeous and cute too.
luv
Debby
This is so adorable Jo ! What a darling image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
so gorgeous jo.fab sweet image and i love your cas design :D
xx coops xx
What a lovely card! It is so joyful and pretty too. Xx
Another really cute image and beautifully coloured Jo.
she is so sweeetttt and nice ballet dress in pink...cute cute cute dear Jo...love your cute card...hugs
So cute. Love the bright colours and all the little details you put in. Lovely card
Post a Comment