Monday, 30 March 2015

Its been a while...

Yes, it has! Guess who has been poorly with a mammoth chest infection? Yup, that would be me and I've been barking like a dog (and frightening the cat) for about three weeks. Anyhoo, I'll cease the moaning and share the little card I made in a big hurry this morning.


The ink was barely dry on this one before I coughed and wheezed my way to the Post Office to 'First-Class' it on its way! It's our literacy coordinator's birthday and as she is a fellow 'book nut' I thought this little Gorjuss Girl would be the perfect way to wish her 'Many Happy Returns'.


I really like this little bibliophile from the set 'New Heights' and loved colouring her with my Promarkers. I seem to be having my own little Gorjuss Girl revival at the moment so was thrilled to discover that Sugar Nellie/Funky Kits have a new release starting on April 4th. Wooohooo!



Rest assured I'll be sitting here at my computer at 10am with a cup of coffee in one hand and my debit card in the other!

Happy crafting everyone!


9 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

I always love if you use this little Gorjuss Girl stamp your coloring so adorable and love the sponged blue behind her...lovely stamped on the edge too Jo...ADORABLE made..luv this..hugs, Monika

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Jo this is so beautiful I absolutely love that Gorjuss girl and the sentiment this is one ACE make. Jo thank you for your comment, Hucclecote is just up the road to where I live in fact both my nephew and brother used to live in that area. Hope you are feeling better now.
hugs
lorraine x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww poor you, hope you're on the mend (... it must be nearly end of term and it wouldn't do to be sick at holiday time!!!)
This is such a perfect card for your friend and great sentiment ... I must confess to being guilty of that too!
Good luck with the Gorjuss sale ;)

Lindsey said...

That is a sentiment after my own heart. :) Sorry to hear you've been so unwell. Beautiful card, even though you're so under the weather!

donna mikasa said...

Hi Jo! What a darling image and so beautifully oolored! I hope you're on the road to recovery from the chest cold. Take care!

Dawn T said...

sorry to hear you've been unwell Jo. I was off work for a week with a head cold so sympathise with you. Your card is simply delightful. Beautifully coloured.

Anonymous said...

Poor you ! I do hope you are better now ! I love your card Jo... Love the image and the sentiment is great !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning creation in gorgeous colours, hugs Pops x

Jessi Fogan said...

I so hope you're feeling better - those chest infections really hang around :( And you always feel bad when you scare the animals!
Your colouring on this is spectacular, and I'm sure she adored it!!