For our new Challenge the Naughty Or Nice team are paying our own little homage to the blooms and blossoms of April.
I don't know about you but I love this time of year with it's gentle sunlight, delicate raindrops and tiny, new beginnings. It's a beautiful time as the garden wakes up from its Winter slumbers to delight us with a gorgeous display of unfurling buds, green shoots and dainty little flowers.
My choice of image for this challenge was a total no-brainer as I love, love, love this sweet little lass from LOTV with her bunch of beautiful blooms. She's been waiting to be re-inked for far too long.
My colour palette has been influenced by the miniature daffodils and primulas that are currently in my garden and looking lovely.
The NON girls have really created some total gorgeousness this month so head on over to the Blog and enjoy our feast of floral fun!


10 comments:
This is SO adorable Jo ! Love that little cutie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
This little girl is sooo sweeet and your coloring adorable Jo love the purple on your card..Adorable made...hugs..Monika
I think this is a lovely card Jo x
Oh I love this CAS style card so much Jo that is one cute image a super, super make.
hugs
lorraine x
She is DARLING! Beautiful card, amazing coloring :) Aren't her socks just so adorable?!? Love this!
You have flowers in your garden?!? Sigh. :D You have coloured this perfectly! Perfect blooming card.
so gorgeous jo.really sweet image and i love your colours ;D
xx coops xx
That's my favourite part of spring :) The enormous mud puddles, notsomuch. Although I would take mud over the 2 feet of snow still covering the yard! lol I love the colours you chose and WOW her hair is just fabulously done!
Aww what a cutie Jo .. love your bright colours :)
Gorgeous creation sweetie, Happy Friday hugs Pops x
Post a Comment