Saturday, 7 March 2015

The brightest star

Here's one I made earlier...

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Jo ! Your colouring is fantastic ! Love the image... Hope you are having a lovely week-end ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Larisa said...

Beautiful card, great colours you used and this is such a sweet image. Hugs. Larisa. xx

Joey said...

This is gorgeous, I love the design. Jo x

Nicole Parmentier said...

So sweet and stylish.. love it! Beautiful colouring!!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo this is beautiful I love the simplicity of the design and what a gorgeous image I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cutie!

Paula Whittaker said...

just lovely - the colouring is super x

Monika Reeck said...

oh she is sooo sweeett Jo and I love how you colored her cheeck pink like this so sweeet Image and so lovely BG you made..love love love this...GREAT CARD my friend..I am not feeling well it was because my Surgery (little one) thats why no card on my Blog post today :) hope you stay healthy Jo

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous Jo.

Karin said...

what a cutie, its beautiful!

shirley-bee said...

Gorjuss!!

coops said...

so gorgeous jo.stunning cas design and i love this sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Dawn T said...

totally awesome background Jp.

Liz McGuire, said...

This is oustanding, really eye-catching, I love it, Liz x

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely Gorgeous sweetie :0) huggles Pops x x

Lindsey said...

This is so sweet! Perfect colouring.

Jessi Fogan said...

This couldn't be one iota sweeter! How I love that night sky :)

G Peplow said...

Totally gorgeous, love the background and the super bear asleep!! Lovely card Jo! :D x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, if you check out the Trimcraft website you will find the nearest stockist of Belle & Boo. They have the full set at The Range.

Hope you're having a great weekend,
Liz xx

Becca Cruger said...

Oh wow! This has the stuff of fairytales mixed right in. I love the sweet little scene and your fantastic coloring!

Greta said...

Oh what a sweet card, Dotty Jo!

Unknown said...

Oh, so pretty, Dotty... Love Gorjuss. :)

Wishcraft said...

Fab design and love the image - I've had her for ages and still not got round to using her! Gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

So super sweet and pretty! LOVE your card!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!! Such a pretty bold design too! Love it!
Lucy x