Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Experimenting...

With water colouring a heat embossed image using Distress Inks.


I bought this beautiful image, called Botanical Bunch is from Wplus9, as I felt I needed some slightly more 'grown-up' stamps in my collection. I've been playing with it alot recently so please forgive me if it pops-up again in the not too distant future.


Have a happy day!

18 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow, that is so affective, gorgeous! Kx

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Jo ! Those flowers are gorgeous... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Marilyn said...

This is so pretty. The embossed outline creates such a lovely effect and I like how the blue background surrounds the flower spray.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Squeeeee! I absolutely love this one! Such gorgeous colours and colouring. xx

shirley-bee said...

Ooh, gorgeous! Love the colouring with the watercolour wash background.

Dawn T said...

such a pretty stamp. Love the watercolouring you've done here. Love the soft blue around your focal image

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous sweetie I do love the pop of colour behind really makes the image stand out, hugs Pops x

Linby said...

So pretty. Must give that a go as well as its so effective.

PL Keenor said...

That's quite lovely! I love the colours.

Donna Mosley said...

This is so beautiful Jo, love it!

Donna x

Lindsey said...

I don't know, Jo, I find all things grown-up to be a bit overrated. :P But this is a beautiful card! Nicely done with the watercoloring.

Lynne in NI said...

Ahhh this is beautiful Jo, love the white embossing and fab colours. I need more 'grown up' stamps too, 99% of mine are cuties!

Greta said...

I'd say you made a great choice! Love your beautiful card!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous card, Jo, the colours are just perfect for the wonderful image.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Liz McGuire, said...

Totally gorgeous, love the watery background, Liz x

Jessi Fogan said...

Just gorgeous, I love the intense pink & orange!

Becca Cruger said...

I just adore this! Definitely grown up for sure. I love the bright accents with the white resist. Very pretty.

Anni said...

Wow, what a beauty! Love the water color!
Hugs
Anni