Friday, 15 April 2016

Creative with Stamps Challenge #1 Mid-month Inspiration

It's the middle of the month and the CWS crew are back with some gorgeous mid-month inspiration for you!

As I'm sure you'll recall our theme for April is Butterfly.

My offering was pretty quick and easy but I have to admit I love how it turned out!
I used a very, very old stencil that was a magazine freebie. I've used it alot and it's looking a bit tatty but it never lets me down. I stencilled with various Distress inks after die cutting the card, then stamped the Technique Tuesday sentiment and layered my card.


My teamies have created some lovely cards, so why not pop over, take a look and play along with the hottest new challenge in town!

14 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Love this bright simple card Jo, so effective with that stencil!

Sally H said...

Beautiful card, Jo! Great fresh colours and a lovely stencil

Maria Valente said...

Beautiful card! Love the colours!
Hugs

Monika Reeck said...

Oldie but Goldie I ever heear about it and this stencil really really adorable on your card and the color combo ooh Jo you give me idea to use my a bit old stencil too many thanks Jo for the inspiration
and you have to see STAMPLORATIONS they have mini STENCIL challenge I guess your card will be the winner
how clever you used the stencil by use it more than once in a card
join there Jo I will join to soon
hugs (the challenge there only 2 days more then closed)
Monika

Billie A said...

Wow I am in love with this card. I love the colors the solid look of the butterflies. Beautiful card and great sentiment.

Helen F. said...

Wow, that stencil is fabulous, Jo! Your butterflies look like your watercolored each one. Love the colors, stitched panel and the different CS layers!

Michelle said...

Wow!! Such a stunning card. I love what you did with the butterflies.
Hugs,
Michelle
Cre8tive Hands

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, I LOVE this Jo!! Gorgeous butterflies and that sentiment is perfect :)

Lindsey said...

This is so pretty! Great colours, too.

Karren said...

Beautiful!

Katy said...

This is gorgeous!! And that is the perfect sentiment-and so true. :)

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

Oh, I love the soft colors and the sentiment - pretty card!
Have a nice day, Eunice :)

Lilian said...

Love the stenciled butterflies and the colors you used!
Great card!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Jerrie said...

This card is fabulous! I love the colorful butterflies and I think this card is a winner!