Saturday, 2 April 2016

March Card Chain Challenge

I can't believe that another CCC reveal is upon us! 



My card was made using my lovely new Jane's Doodles set and went on it's travels to the lovely Janet in Mauritius.



The colour scheme for my card was inspired by Deborah's colour scheme. Yup, I went a little off-script with the colours, especially with the brown of the coffee!

I received this beautiful, beautiful card from Judy in Florida.




Don't you just love the soft, washed colours and the way the stitched ribbon echoes the simple black outline of the bird and branch? I know I do.

As always, Deborah has done an A-mazing job of organising the challenge. Why don't you come and play with us in April? You can join participants from more than 25 countries who've made and mailed more than 2,000 cards just by signing-up at the linky here.


5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Great card Jo. I really enjoy taking part in this exchange of cards.

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

Great card Jo,
its really perfect for coffee-junkies like me *laugh*
Have a nice day,
Eunice

Karren said...

Beautiful card! Love that image and your coloring is fabulous!

Lynne in NI said...

That's a great image, I feel the need to go and boil the kettle now ;)

Monika Reeck said...

hiyaa I want to have that stamp
please tell me Jo
really cool coffee card I love the DP too and I love the color you gave to your coffee set here
answer please which company who sell this
I love it much
great card Jo she will be happy to get this beauty