I think I could be looking at my future in this card...
Yes, it's Card Chain Challenge reveal day again and yes, it's another Art Impressions image from Yours Truly! I was very taken with Deborah's colour palette and got busy with a combination of Promarkers, watercolours and distress inks to create this little scene of feline domesticity.
I sent my card to Robyn in Queensland. I was delighted to receive her email telling me my card had arrived and how much it made her smile. My sender for April was ValeryAnne.
Unusually, her card only had to travel across the country rather than half-way around the world so arrived in record time!
There is still time to sign up here for Deborah's May Challenge as the deadline is Friday 6th May.
Want to see the whole April reveal? Of course you do... So, click here!



13 comments:
Fabulous card Jo. It's always fun to take part in the monthly CCC.
This woman is ME - I have two cute cats and a lot of hair from them in my rooms *lol*
Awesome cards as always! I think your future looks bright this way!
Love your cat hair decor card! So funny! With me, it is dog hair and it is basically a food group in our house cuz it is pretty much everywhere! Bless this dog's little heart (if we didn't love him so much we'd probably make a rug outta him)!
That could be me too ! Love love love your cards Jo ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Ha stick some dogs in there and it would be me too! I love my wee Ruby dearly, but maybe not so much when you look down and are covered in white hairs!
Fab card, love your colouring ... and great job with the 'wallpaper' too!
Good morning sweetie, I am loving your creations today, hugs Pops x
Love your card and yes, at some point, some of us turn into the 'cat lady'. Been there, done that with the cat hair too.
This is my decor stratagem!
How cute. I have dog hair and can relate.. Such a darling card brings a big smile. Hugs
Love these cards! Made me laugh - especially as I spent a good half hour this morning trying to get cat hair out of a rug, down on my hands and knees with a stiff brush and sticky tape. The vacuum cleaner won't budge it.
That's Purrfect
hihi cute sentiment and I love how you made the self made wall cool color and love the way you colored the lady
and the card with cat is not yours right
its also cuutee
hugs and jump again to your other post
I am late so sorryy Jo
Gorgeous cards Jo. Love that cat lady stamp. Beautifully coloured. Hugz
Post a Comment