Sunday, 1 May 2016

Creative with Stamps Challenge #2 - CAS Cards

It's time for Challenge #2 over at Creative With Stamps!
I have to say that Lillian, Monika and us DT girls were simply blown-away by the number of fabulous cards submitted for Challenge #1: seems that we certainly like our butterflies in blogland!


This month we're looking for your gorgeous CAS creations; so put away your shabby chic and multi-layered wonders and come get clean and simple with us! Mmmm, having said all that, I really hope that my card is clean and simple enough! 


I know that the lovely Monika loves her shoe stamps so decided to break-out this lovely set from The Ton again to make her smile. I stamped on watercolour paper and coloured with a water pen and Distress Inks, then die-cut and raised the word 'happy'. Perhaps this is what makes the card feel a bit fussy???


To see the beautiful (and far more CAS) offerings from the talented CWS girls click here and enjoy!

15 comments:

Mimi said...

I LOVE your shoe stamps, too! Shoes are my fave thing to buy after craft supplies! Very cute card and awesome sentiment technique.

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

colorful and lovel card - I love it :)

Billie A said...

Hi teamie.. I love the CAS card and the happy that is showing. Great look and happy feet and shoes. Love the color choices also.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo I rally love this card a perfect CAS style make, the rows of shoes as well as the embossed letter looks fantastic
hugs
lorraine x

Maria Valente said...

This card is so much fun! Love all those lined shoes!
Hugs

Lilian said...

I love shoes, too! =)
Lovely card!!!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Monika Reeck said...

Hiii Jo
Now I want to buy this stamp set
but oooh it is from USA and I knew the shipping costs is high oh oooh
I love love love what you did here the color combo the shoe couple all in different shape ooh now you are queen too at making shoe card...I love shoe card to make and yours is Funtastic CAS
hugs teamie
Monika

Dawn T said...

Delightful card Jo. Perfect CAS card

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

Cute card :) I think it's CAS enough ;)
Teamie hugs, Eunice

Helen F. said...

This card is so fun, Jo! Love all the shoes and want them in my closet~haha!

Katrins kreative ART said...

Fantastic card! I love the stamp images and the colors. WOW!

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Jo, who doesn't love shoes!

Katy said...

This is super fun! Bright and happy and the perfect amount of CAS! :) Awesome! :) Hugs! -Katy Creative With Stamps Teammate :)

Anneke said...

Beautiful card! Love the pink details.

Donna said...

Darling card Dotty Jo, like how you have the shoes on top of the Happy!