Sunday, 22 May 2016

Make a Wish!

Hi everyone, my obsession with Art Impressions stamps continues unabated!

This time I've been playing with Yoga Yolanda: isn't she fabulous?
I paired her with a cupcake from Kraftin' Kimmie and a sentiment from Mama Elephant's lovely 'Labelled Messages' set.



The current challenge at Art Impressions is 'Laughing with you!' so, of course, I had to play along!


I'm also joining the linky party over at Seize the Birthday


The current toppings option is 'Dimension' and since Yolanda is raised on both dimensional tape and dots, I think she's good to go!

It's felt really odd to not be making a mid-month reminder card for Naughty or Nice Challenges this month. The regular team got to put their feet up while the new talent strutted their stuff on the blog for the reminder post. Wow, those girls are talented! You can take a look at their work by clicking here. We're a little short on entries for this challenge so far, so if you'd like to play along with the current theme we'd love to have you join us!

Here's another look at Danielle's brilliant, fun graphic to get you in the mood!

Happy crafting everyone, I hope your weekend is packed with loads of creative fun.

15 comments:

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

Fun image and a cute card :)

Nicole Parmentier said...

This card is fabulous Jo! I love how you combined this fun image with the papers!!

G Peplow said...

Hi Jo, This is just brilliant, I'm with her, that cake is soo inviting LOL simply fab card, Hugs Gay xxx

Monika Reeck said...

hihihi she imagine of a Cupcake
cuuteee
love your idea
brilliant Jo
I joined too
hope you like my cupcake card
hugs
Monika

Dawn T said...

LOL so adorable and very amusing Jo.

ionabunny said...

Bright and fun. Great idea. Cupcake meditation. Hugz

Barbara said...

this is too funny and it gave me a chuckle. The image that you have created is just why I exercise. Then I can eat a cupcake. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT Member

Liz McGuire, said...

Hehe, brilliant card, love it! Liz x

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is fabulous! That is exactly what I'm thinking about when I exercise. lol Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Linby said...

What a great fun card - love your layout.

Becca Cruger said...

How do you know what my birthday looks like every year?! Haha! Hilarious design!

Billie A said...

I love this card.. I have those visions/dreams all the time.. I love the coloring and layout. Awesome card.

Lynne in NI said...

LOL, sorry I'm so like her ... when I went to Slimming World our treat on the way home was a double chocolate muffin! Oops ;)

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant fun card Jo Yolanda looks great I do like to see the more well endowed lady now and again, lol.
hugs
lorraine x

Jodene said...

Yep, that is pretty much me when I'm at the gym! lol Such a fun card, I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)