Edna never fails to amaze me... Who'd have thought she included astronaut among her many talents!
The Sisterhood's newest challenge is truly out of this world: O is for Outer Space.
For some odd reason (which may or may not prove psychologically diagnostic) I felt the need to put a giant cat on the moon and pair it with one of the most famous of all space-related quotes. The cat is from MFT and the spaceship is some very useful clipart. I couldn't find a suitable moonscape so had to resort to drawing one myself so please don't look too closely!
The Sisterhood have created some fabulous outer space cards and there's a Mr Spock to 'Rock your Socks' on offer at Snark Mission Control, so whether you take a small step or a giant leap be sure to head on over and take a look!


12 comments:
Such a cute and punny project! Love it!
Oh wow, did you draw that moon by yourself?! I am so impressed!!! this card is really out of space... looooove it!
Super cute with your giant kitty, and that phase will never be forgotten or used again many many times by a lot of people.
Fabulous Jo!
Edna is a woman of many talents...
He he he he I adore your moon kitty!!
Fab job sistah!
Fabulous drawing! Great card.
Oooh, this is so cute ♥
Your hand-drawn moon is awesome!!! The kitty makes this card for me, of course. ;) Fabulous!
You DREW that moon?! Gosh girl, your talent knows no bounds! For some reason, this card makes me giggle because here is the story I created for it: Men sends mouse to the moon because the moon looks like cheese. Cat learns of mouse on moon and decides he wants to eat it. Now the men have no mouse and the cat is happy.
Now you know the kind of stupid things my brain makes up. :) I'm sorry I've been such a bad bloggy friend of late, the month of June snuck away from me somehow, but I'm working to fix it!
soo cuuutee the Cat is sweet as can be
and the moon you drew oh Jo this looks amazing I thought it was a stamp wooohoooo you rock JO!!!
Love the blue behind the moon and the coloring of the moon is perfect. I love this cuteee card
I wish you get well soon my sweet friend..the card sent to you already :)
hugs
Monika
Hahahaha, Tim Peake didn't mention he'd seen a giant kitty on the moon. Maybe he thought he'd lost the plot, when in reality ...... ;)
Fab card Jo. Hope you're feeling better x
Amazing how you come up with so many funny cards, so often!! This is a doozy, I love it :D xx
Post a Comment